The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Kamabla Harris is afraid to Debate me on FoxNews. She will be easier to defeat on the Debate Stage than Crooked Joe Biden, just watch!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Fetch! I thought it was a typo, but he repeated it a second time.

I wish this was real

https://x.com/parikpatelcfa/status/1820637564325519713?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

I don’t even get this. Is it supposed to be Kama-BLAH? He should add the H for clarity.

Seeing Kamabla makes me want to say “kuh-MAH-bluh” which is nonsensical. Plus any Spanish speaker will probably think of “amable” which means “gentle” or “nice”.

Truly a bottom-tier low-energy nickname.

2 Likes

I can’t believe he hasn’t tried Commie-la yet. Crazy Commie-la and her radical communist policies! I’d call her a pinko, but she keeps changing her color identity! But anyway, all the radical homeless in shithole California love Crazy Commie-la! The smart people from there are leaving, but the almost smart people from there come running up to me and say, “Sir, sir, please save us from Commie-la!”

I’m sure hes going to help defeat Tester. You know since he’s literally never given a fuck about anyone else or even been able to plan for the medium term in his life

It’s not so much that he’s going there, it’s that it’s only stop in a whole week.

It must be club championship week at Maralago?

Don’t the rallies cost money and he hates spending it? Also there are lots of empty seats now he hates that even more. And maybe he doesn’t want to get shot at again?

Let’s all continue to keep the American hostages held in Gaza in our thoughts. They must be brought home!
Edan Alexander
Omer Neutra
Hersh Goldberg Polin
Sagui Deckel Chen
Kith Siegel

chicken

needs a safe space

1 Like

the walz attacks are so weak, they literally just take the same “most RADICAL LIBRUL EVAR” script they always use and literally just fill in the blank with “TIM WALTZ” it’s so predictable and there’s no way this shit is going to land on this guy

He’s too white!

THANK YOU!

I read an article the other day that he’s been refusing to pay a lot of these venues.

(video TRUTH)

ON MONDAY NIGHT I’LL BE DOING A MAJOR INTERVIEW WITH ELON MUSK — Details to follow!

These still always crack me up.

2 Likes

I guess my hope that Barron would grow up to become a rebellious and subversive force within the Trump family is finally dead.