The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Our Country right now is in the most dangerous position its ever been in from an ECONOMIC standpoint and a SAFETY standpoint…

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Wtf

What a weird comment for them to make.

People want SAFETY and SECURITY. They want a Country that’s going to be RESPECTED all around the world. They don’t want this horrible culture that is developing…a culture of no common sense…

Kamala is WORSE than Biden—she destroyed San Francisco, destroyed California, and is destroying our Country…

The Presidency was taken away from Joe Biden, and I’m no Biden fan…

The ENTHUSIASM is on the side of the REPUBLICAN PARTY!

The fact that you can get no votes (like Kamala), lose in the primary system, and you can then be picked to run for president—seems to be unconstitutional.

Kamala wants to take away everyone’s guns—You can’t do it…

NO TAX ON SOCIAL SECURITY FOR SENIORS—NO TAX ON TIPS!

WE ARE A PARTY OF COMMON SENSE, AND I AM A PERSON OF COMMON SENSE…

We are going to start the largest mass deportation in the history of our Country, because we have no choice. It’s not sustainable—We’re going to start with violent criminals…

lol can’t believe we live in a world where presidential candidate couple months from elections just casually blasting a list of all the crimes he committed

1 Like

Prosecutors hate him for this one neat trick…

lol imagine if this was Biden

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised nobody followed up on this. As he was telling the story I thought it sounded like complete bullshit. Also for those who aren’t familiar, this is how much heavy lifting “who bears little resemblance,” is doing.

2 Likes

1 Like

I can’t believe I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out.

Caffeine too.

(image TRUTH)