The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Meet the Real Kamala.

Weak. Failed. Dangerously Liberal.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

When I win, America will be RESPECTED AGAIN—because you will once again have a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and who will FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

“President Donald Trump responds to Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz calling him and J.D. Vance weird.”

lol I actually want to see what his response to this is but his piece of shit website won’t play the video

THANK YOU, MONTANA—MAGA2024!

I made it through 45 seconds of tampons in boys bathrooms talk before I gave up.

he slurred “neighborly”

he’s afraid of tampons, “any kids here, cover your ears”

“we’re not weird, we’re very solid people, we’re the opposite of weird, THEY’RE weird, it’s unbelievable, it’s a terrible thing they could do this”

“JD is a REAL marine” yeah they’re sticking with that

“JD went to YALE” (repeated yale at least 15 times) “and he’s for the working man and woman”

Ohhh, so he went to Montana to get some medium sized crowd photos. Makes sense now. Although if I took a close look at them I’m sure I’d find some duplicate sections of people copy and pasted in a shitty photoshop edit.

Been thinking about Trump’s meltdown and how it seems different from the past when he’s had setbacks. I know there’s the fact that it’s a woman of color kicking his ass, but I think what really threw him was this…

He truly believes his big lie about the election being stolen last time. He probably felt owed a rematch against Biden. He also cannot fathom Joe dropping out because HE WOULD NEVER do that. He would burn his party and the country to the ground before he dropped out. This is also why he keeps talking about Joe trying to get back on the ticket at the convention, because if the R’s forced him out he would try to storm the convention and hijack it.

He is still somewhat hung up on 2020 and revenge and he really cannot fathom that he’s not getting his shot at a rematch against Joe, which means he’ll never be able to undo the 2020 result.

3 Likes

RT: Truth Social
Thank you Bo, so nice!

Inflation is rampant because of Joe & Kamala. They are there NOW, and do nothing! I WILL BRING THE COST OF EVERYTHING WAY DOWN. I WILL BREAK THE INFLATION NIGHTMARE!!! I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

KAMALA IS IN THE ADMINISTRATION NOW! SHE DOES NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TERRIBLE BORDER, ECONOMY, AND INFLATION. WHY DOESN’T SHE FIX IT NOW? BECAUSE SHE CAN’T - SHE DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE!

I DOUBT IT. SHE IS A RADICAL LEFT LUNATIC, AND THE WORST BORDER CZAR AND V.P. IN HISTORY!

(video TRUTH)

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

Kamala has no imagination, whatsoever, as shown by the fact that she played “COPYCAT” with, NO TAXES ON TIPS!