The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

State house and county sheriff primary endorsements? Jesus, STFU.

I’d be curious to see how many of these are competitive races and how many are gerrymandered to hell

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Yeah it’s ridiculous but taking over these county/city level positions that few people actually want is a very effective strategy overall.

that’s the thing, though, trump doesn’t give a single shit about that at all. either he’s just doing this for the surefire winners so he can brag about how his endoresment = win OR someone in the party figured out how to convince him to do this legwork by telling him how it will cement his legend as a kingmaker

By a TRUMP HATING JUDGE! In a crazy RIGGED RADICAL NEW YORK COURT!

He can’t really spin dropping an N bomb.

7ossm4

4 Likes

Trump isn’t sending those messages himself.

I bet a majority of Americans don’t even know it.

1 Like

Or he’s just selling endorsements.

1 Like

well yeah obviously an intern is typing them but they aren’t wildcatting on his account

THANK YOU WISCONSIN, I LOVE YOU ALL. IF WE WIN THERE, WE WIN THE ELECTION AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

“If”? Weak!

Or don’t know it’s a fact, not just another smear campaign against a rich man.

1 Like

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
On my way to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. See you soon—Together, WE are going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
SEE YOU SOON! MAGA2024!!!

I love the Bikers. Great Patriots. See you soon!

JFC get some new material dude. I wonder if there are different levels to the endorsement that these candidates buy from him. Like does “tremendous advocate” cost more than “terrific advocate”? Does a capitol T cost more than a lower case t? An all caps GREAT has to be at least twice the price of an all lower case great, right?

3 Likes