The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

…it just wasn’t caught up yet, and as we know he loves to post his “threads” in reverse order :leolol:

Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” according to the statement. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”

Well, clearly it doesn’t, because that just happened and LOL LAW isn’t going to do shit about it.

Someone should have told that to James Comey in 2016.

My brain hurts—whose DOJ was in office during the 2020 election?

Hillary’s LDO.

1 Like

They don’t. Read the full article. They got bumrushed and the jackass has secret service protection.

There will be plenty of folks with video of what actually occurred. We were just there with the nieces this spring.

Merrick needs to sack up and ok charges going forward immediately. Idgaf if it’s a misdemeanor or whatever.

“FLIP-FLOPPING KAMALA”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Hmmm I didn’t realize the worst abuse was at a grave out in the grounds for one of the Afghanistan soldiers.

I thought something happened at the Tomb of the Unknown.

So maybe not the abundance of cameras I was thinking of.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY…

In February 2022, around a dozen current and former employees of Dr. Phil alleged that they experienced “verbal abuse in a workplace that fosters fear, intimidation, and racism.”

Story checks out.

(image TRUTH)

My “I was nothing but respectful at the recent section 60 gathering” statement has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my statement

ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT ITS WORST! MAGA2024

lol???

2 Likes

THANK YOU—WAFFLE HOUSE IN SAVANNAH, GEORGIA…

I think his dingbat brain assumes they must be talking about Biden??

How’s that sentencing coming for his 3487293 felonies? lol jk

Thank you Elon. I certainly will be trying!!!

Micheal Jordan: “Republicans buy sneakers too.”

Elon Musk: “YOLO”

Also, “Kamala/Harris”? Does he even know who’s running? Check out Mr. “Ten Micron Accuracy” over here. :harold:

Number One is always nice!