The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I’m mostly numb to Trump after a decade of this shit, but every once in a while it hits me that a former president and current presidential candidate actually conducts himself like this. Just such an utter, irredeemable piece of shit.

5 Likes

Fox Polls are Rigged and Worthless!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Cool, now tell us how much they paid in taxes. Also tell us how much of that is directly supporting their kids in school or whatever.

Also, fuck this guy for downgrading the pejorative. Used to be undocumented immigrants → illegal immigrants, now they’re illegal migrants.

It’s almost if boomers are like, ya know, retiring! Crazy isn’t it?

What an insanely racist post.

US Army releasing a statement they they don’t intend to charge Trump for a physical alteration at Arlington National Cemetery, just another normal-ass day for American politics.

I think this is because the employee is worried about her safety from Trump supporters if she presses charges? So yeah, very cool and normal country.

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Please note that Donald Trump is an actual criminal.

2 Likes

So this appears to have actually happened—migrants trying to get on a school bus. So if you are evading law enforcement why would you get on a school bus?
a). you thought anybody could?
b). you thought it was for you?
c). someone in your group is having a medical emergency?

I’m trying to investigate but the news sources I’m seeing are Fox or worse.

Two assholes with more money than any human being could possibly spend: “When is enough enough?”

Kinda wild seeing Musk and Trump intertwine selves so publicly. Ultimately someone is going to lose in that relationship and hopefully will be both of them

Donald Trump is the cybertruck of politicians.

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
THANK YOU, MICHIGAN—MAGA2024!!

Departing MICHIGAN, on my way to WISCONSIN! See you all soon—MAGA2024!