The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

2 Likes

Actually fact-checking myself it looks like real wages got a significant boost from covid, so Trump benefited from leaving office around then

The graph goes apeshit there in the transition from Q1 → Q2 2020. Likewise for “personal savings” which appears to actually be the personal savings rate and not what you’d generally think of, which is “how much money do people have saved”, and even that has a weird definition:

Personal saving as a percentage of disposable personal income (DPI), frequently referred to as “the personal saving rate,” is calculated as the ratio of personal saving to DPI.
Personal saving is equal to personal income less personal outlays and personal taxes; it may generally be viewed as the portion of personal income that is used either to provide funds to capital markets or to invest in real assets such as residences.

So a decrease in the rate means people are investing less (as a percent of their disposable income) in home purchases & the stock market?

So, he’s taking a bunch of economic indicators that went bonkers around covid and cherry picking the ones that look good.

(image TRUTH)

Jaclyn Schmitz, Step-Mother of Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz…

Maybe he should stop rage dialing conservative cable news and shut the fuck up.

2 Likes

Right like it’s not necessarily a good thing to promote that you can’t close your mouth.

I’d love to see a list of Trump’s interviews, to see how many are ABC/CBS/CNN/etc. versus Fox, Newsmax, the Joe Rogan Podcast, etc

It did but not for the reasons you might think. All the poorer service oriented jobs got laid off causing a “spike” in real wages

Yeah I figured it was for something like that more than the labor shortage increasing wages.

BIG TOWN HALL WITH SEAN HANNITY, WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN HARRISBURG, PENNSYLVANIA. SEE YOU THERE!!! DJT

Does JD Vance’s conversation with the woman in the donut shop count as an interview? It was clearly a Q and A format.

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
With me as your President, Michigan, THE AUTO MAKING BUSINESS WILL COME ROARING BACK!

See you in Harrisburg!

I am proud to represent our Failing Nation in fighting the GREATEST POLITICAL WITCH HUNT IN HISTORY. REMOVE THE GAG ORDER SO THAT I CAN SHOW HOW CORRUPT OUR COURT SYSTEM IS. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE NOT TO BE GAGGED!