The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

“MIGRANTS ATTEMPT TO BOARD SCHOOL BUS”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

Our hearts are with the victims and loved ones of those affected by the tragic event in Winder, GA.

These cherished children were taken from us far too soon by a sick and deranged monster.

FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT WANT TO SAVE TIK TOK IN AMERICA, VOTE TRUMP!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAM IN HISTORY…

JOE BIDEN WAS REJECTED WITH HIS HOAX ON TRYING TO GET STUDENT LOANS PAID OFF…

ONE OF THE WORST GOVERNORS IN OUR COUNTRY…

(image TRUTH)

THERE WAS NO INFLATION UNDER TRUMP! WE HAD NO PROBLEMS—THE WORLD WAS SAFE…

During my presidency, the 30-year mortgage rate reached an all-time low of 2.7%. Under Kamala Harris, it has become nearly impossible for young people to buy a home, with interest rates at almost 10% or even higher…

When I was president, the total amount Americans had in their personal savings grew by 393%. Since Kamala Harris took office, personal savings have absolutely collapsed…

I am running on a plan to cut your energy prices in HALF within 12 months of taking office…Under Kamala Harris, energy prices have risen 20, 30, 40 and even 50 percent, and going a lot higher…

As President, I proudly instituted national security travel bans to keep terrorists, jihadists, and violent extremists OUT of our Country. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden REVOKED my travel ban immediately, their first day in office…

Haha wait, this is the stat I talked about above! Unless I got it wrong I think he’s totally making up what the “personal savings” stat tracks

1 Like

I fully support tough mandatory sentences on child rapists and human traffickers. By contrast, as Attorney General of California, Kamala Harris…

OUR GREAT FARMERS OF AMERICA WERE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT…AND NOW THEY’RE NOT…

:shocked_pika:

1 Like