The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I look forward to enduring highly misleading statistical comparisons to 2020 for the rest of my life.

1 Like

Even though everyone is watching to see him say THEY EATIN THE DOGS he’s just happy to brag about his ratings

Since your post I’ve done 15 minutes of research. I’ve learned that the BJS numbers might be better than the FBI because they are trying to count victims while the FBI is aggregating crimes reported to many but not all state, local and national sources. Basically violent crime is way down from the late 80s although flatish over the last 15 years. Property crime is similar but the flatish interval is the latest 10 years. And. And. Like you point out a trough in 2020.

https://ncvs.bjs.ojp.gov/quick-graphics#quickgraphicstop

Probably fake news, but I saw speculation that Laura Loomer is banging Trump. :harold:

More believable than any right wing conspiracy.

“FACT-CHECKING HARRIS ON DEBATE CLAIMS”

BATTLEGROUND STATE INFLATION🚀

(image TRUTH)

“I TOTALLY WON THE DEBATE. ALSO, I WOULD HAVE WON IF MY OPPONENT AND THE REFS HADN’T CHEATED.”

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

This is actually pretty sad, if 1/4 of Elon stans are voting for mommy then 400 electoral votes are live

(image TRUTH)

This immigration chart always gets me. It’s the same chart he was blabbering about when he got shot.

Among other egregious errors and misrepresentations, the “Trump Leaves Office” arrow is firmly in Q1 2020.

The arrow grossly misstating when Trump left is hilarious

tlo

1 Like