The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

No history and tradition of preventing people from wiping serial numbers. Hell there definitely weren’t serial numbers at all back when 2A was drafted. Sounds like some laws are gonna get struck down when this wends its way up to SCOTUS.

2 Likes

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1835707962645471688?t=LT_cn9_kUROXge9Y8KpS1Q&s=19

Rich Lowry is a scum bag, but I don’t think anyone could listen to that video and come away thinking he was saying the n-word. His explanation that it was a verbal slip of the tongue is the exact impression that I had.

1 Like

I agree with you, but I am also 100% a-ok with “Rich Lowry said the n-word” as a trending topic.

5 Likes

Nothing matters, but neither “attempt” has remotely had anything to do with anything a democrat has said. One was a nutjob republican just looking to make an attempt on any high profile political target, and the other was motivated by Trump’s own words.

TO ALL SENIOR CITIZENS: I AM GOING TO ELIMINATE THE TAX ON SOCIAL SECURITY. KAMALA IS GOING TO INCREASE YOUR TAXES, SUBSTANTIALLY! VOTE TRUMP!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Who cares? The whole thing about “migrants” is a deliberate and coordinated choice to use a more dehumanizing and delgitimizing term than “immigrants” is. Fuck him. He’s catching himself accidentally being too favorable to these people and remembering that he is supposed to be more spiteful. Let him have to defend himself against the charge of using slurs, because the MAGAts decided that" migrant" was the slur that’s not a slur.

2 Likes

so he’s attempting to curry favor with black and hispanic voters by telling them that they are only worthy of shit jobs that can be easily taken by mentally ill terrorists and that losing those shit jobs will destroy their heritage and legacy (of working shit jobs)? what the actual fuck lol

1 Like

Early Voting in Pennsylvania. GO VOTE. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! DJT

Ohhhh now tax free overtime pay?! Next it’ll be all income!!!

NO TAXES FOR ANYBODY! AND THIS WON’T INCREASE THE DEFICIT FOR SOME REASON!

4 Likes

200% tariffs, it’s free money

3 Likes

he’s already given up and and just gonna spend the next 50 days in “they stole it” big lie mode

4 Likes

7 Likes

Your Automobile Insurance is up 73% - VOTE FOR TRUMP, I’LL CUT THAT NUMBER IN HALF!

If he makes this his whole campaign from here, he wins easily. “No taxes on anyone, China will pay your taxes,” is definitely something 50% of Americans will fall for.

Remind me, who got rid of SALT?