The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Last time we had him on tape saying “I just fucking rape it up and they let you do it when you are a star”

Didn’t change anything.

Sure but just the fact I follow this stuff more than 99% of people and hadn’t seen that seems a missed opportunity

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

I’m reading “dragon tears” by upton Sinclair right now. His characters are living in Europe in the early 1930s. Just amazing they are copying the same playbook. Just gaslight. It’s all the communist/democrats fault. Vermin is everywhere

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

So under the Biden administration, more terrorists are being arrested? Isn’t that the goal?

WTF is the point he’s trying to make?

1 Like

Not going to go well you fat fuck

https://x.com/noahshachtman/status/1752408335838585279?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Trump aides pledge a “holy war” on Taylor Swift

Please do this.

4 Likes

trump has had some hall of fame dumb ideas but this is the dumbest by a mile

DO IT you fat fuck

2 Likes

he’s so fucking dumb that he’s going to end up in jail because he was butthurt that a fucking singer is more popular than him

1 Like

Right but the other side of that is if the nerds like us who follow this stuff missed it it’s going to be really hard to even explain the importance of it in a 30 second campaign ad. Most people would see that video and say “Big deal, he thought the lady looked like his wife” and have no clue that it’s important because he said he couldn’t have raped her because she wasn’t his type.

Please let this actually happen.

(image TRUTH)