The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

“THIS IS CLEARLY ELECTION INTERFERENCE!”

(video TRUTH)

Nikki may have started her career in South Carolina, but she is now 100% the candidate of Wall Street and the war machine!

I will have no higher priority than cleaning up this ROT and CORRUPTION!!!

The Biden Department of Injustice let Crooked Joe off the hook for some of his very egregious crimes!

What Crooked Joe is doing to our border is a crime against this nation!

Tricky Nikki Haley, often referred to as Birdbrain🐦: “I will never run against President Trump!”

This November we are going to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!

The real problem facing our Country is not Joe Biden’s decline. The real problem is that Joe Biden is causing America’s decline!

lmao

But I thought the stock market was going up because Wall Street thinks that he’s going to be president again soon.

We were like the stupid country of the world, and we’re not gonna be the stupid country—any longer!!!

In the latest Morning Consult poll, we’re at 80% in the Republican Primary and we’re dominating Crooked Joe in the General Election—In fact, our lead against Biden is the largest it’s ever been!

I couldn’t help myself, I had to see what this was. You name Birch Gold Group a custodian of your IRA, you buy gold or other precious metals from them, and then they store them somewhere for you. For this, you pay them a $50 one time set up fee and a $100 annual storage fee and a $125 management fee. And you can only get prices for gold coins over the phone, which I’m sure means the prices are AMAZING!

Oh, and they have a BBB complaint for selling gold plated coins as solid gold.

1 Like

The Radical Left Democrats want Nikki Haley because they know that she’s easy to beat. She’s very easy to beat! Haley supports a 23% national sales tax and she wants to gut Medicare and Social Security!

All of this persecution is happening—because we’re leading so big in the polls!

Can you imagine if any D said this?

Former President Donald Trump used a rally in South Carolina on Saturday to attack rival Nikki Haley in her home state — and to mock the absence of her husband, who is deployed overseas.

“Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. … What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone,” Trump said at his rally in Conway, his first visit to the state this year

Michael Haley is deployed in Africa with the South Carolina Army National Guard in support of the United States Africa Command, his second active-duty deployment overseas.

WE ARE ONE MOVEMENT, ONE PEOPLE, ONE FAMILY, AND ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD!

:saluting_face: