The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

The fact that she hasn’t dropped out yet is a personal affront to him. She’s staying in just because she has equity if he ends up convicted of something, and that pisses him off. Also, when he goes from leading the GOP primary and being the presumptive nominee to being the official nominee, he can crank up the ELECTION INTERFERENCE talk about all the court cases and apply significant and real political pressure to get people to drop the cases.

And by the way, this won’t be popular here, but at that point in time he’ll have an actual point when he says that. Democrats could have brought these cases faster and had them wrapped up by now, but they’re feckless and incompetent, so now their cases are actually interfering with the election.

1 Like

Textbook narcissism.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

THANK YOU MARK LEVIN!!!

I wish an interviewer would ask him why he calls her “peekaboo”.

Wow, that makes less sense than his usual bullshit.

It’s like the pitchbot

Fascist are murdering resistance fighters

Here’s why that’s bad for the fascists

people are literally hot gluing a T onto shoes and selling them on eBay

Imagine if Biden was actually doing these things

Would be amazing

(video TRUTH)

:worstperson:

Let’s see what’s actually sold among the fakes…

Someone is making these and selling pre-orders… Sold for $425, $375, $425, $429…

Sold for $425, $499, $450, $395.

Sold for $395.

These are probably being drop shipped and cost like $10 a pair. Tremendous side hustle grift.

I guess I’m going to have to hot glue a gold T onto some old sneakers and see what happens.

Kevin O’Leary is so great, and tells it like it is. Businesses will flee NYC & State after the Corrupt Judge’s ruling!