The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Not really sure what Joe going to Israel is accomplishing here.

All of the crosstabs in the head-to-head polling make sense in terms of age, gender, race, etc, which makes me more inclined to believe this one.

The crosstabs with RFK are hilarious. The South goes 43-41 Trump, the Midwest goes 43-36 Biden. That’s gotta be a Biden win in NC, Texas a toss-up and FL, OH, and IA being reddish swing states again.

I wouldn’t put much stock into one poll of the three-way, but man that’d be hilarious to see.

1 Like

JFK ain’t getting double digits what is going on with polls right now.

Man if the DNC was any good at politics they would start funding a truly crazy party immediately. Let them field a full slate of totally insane conspiracy theory lunatics. Bet they spoil a LOT of races in red states.

2 Likes

Listen, if JFK walks through that door, he’s got my vote.

2 Likes

Kamala is not allowed to leave a bunker underground in central Wyoming until Biden leaves Israel if Gym Jordan gets elected speaker

1 Like

The tax breaks for having kids don’t even come close to the expense of having kids. I mean, not even within the same universe.

1 Like

His Truth Social Avatar is Dark Brandon. It’s pretty elite, tbh.

1 Like

It’s gonna be a long next 12 months.

2 Likes

:queenamused:

Only if you pay attention to bullshit polls 12 months before the election. The optimal move is to ignore as much of this as possible for as long as possible.

4 Likes

The messaging battle is already lost when it’s called government spending rather than government investing

Taxes are theft tho

Seems bad

https://x.com/ryanstruyk/status/1715144660274774522?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Remember when you could use a free and relatively
derp-free social media platform that had a bunch of polling nerds on it who would give various takes on the quality of meaning of the polls of the week, so you could get at least a little insight into what was worth crapping your pants over and what wasn’t, that was nice.

Big shakeup in the 2024 election!

“why is biden polling so terribly with young people?”

“The Biden administration has been quietly deploying and expanding surveillance on what people say on social media, often without any suspicion whatsoever”

biden wasn’t in office when the documents in question were requested. also the article admits that this administration apparently did not renew.

zoom out even further, this is done for immigration vetting purposes, part of a background check which everyone who immigrated in the last 20 years has gone through. i know this may come as a shock, but what you say on social media is in fact public, and accessible by government and private companies alike. like i could even scrape some user’s activity for nothing more than to see if you have ever said anything derogatory.

what does this have to do with young people? is anyone posting on social media in 2023 even concerned that their words might be recorded?

1 Like