The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Do you still think he really is an elderly man with failing memory, or is this assuaging you a bit?

Let the rope a dope beatdown commence. Biden LOVES low expectations and being underestimated. On that level heā€™s a man after my own heart, if thereā€™s anything my customers and my wife will tell you itā€™s that I am actively trying to keep their expectations down.

Guy ambushed the shit out of me in the 2020 primary. I thought he was pretty much fucked going into South Carolina. He seriously waited until the last moment to pull that rabbit out of his hat, but goddamn did he pull the whole rabbit out.

Felt like Iā€™d been ambushed when it was finally over.

4 Likes

:coolbiden:

This man knows how to do crowd work at an elite level.

I was promised a elderly and forgetful man.

:vincelaser:

The beatdown on immigration lol.

His trolling the Republicans is pretty good but damn if it doesnā€™t make me nervous every time he goes off script.

No so far heā€™s crushing that. Yeah this dude isnā€™t senile at all.

I believe this is what the kids refer to as wafflecrushing.

2 Likes

Lol with the recall of the latest thing the right is whining about. Senile totally senile.

Welp, he said her name.

Mike Johnson looks shook.

1 Like

Alright, I tuned in, and Iā€™m sorry, but heā€™s killing it. Heā€™s fucking reacting and making fun of the republicans, heā€™s fucking funny, heā€™s clowning on them in realtime in reaction to heckling. If Trump debates him Trump is an idiot.

2 Likes

Shaking his head as Biden says ā€œeverybody deserves to make more than $7hrā€ is such a bad look. Not that it matters, but he really couldnā€™t hide his distain for helping working class people survive.

2 Likes

Yeah, having tuned out of politics for awhile, this has been a good reminder of why this guy is my president. Not perfect, donā€™t agree with everything, but this is what our president should be.

And also, Iā€™ve dealt with plenty of people with dementia, both mild and otherwise, and that is not a man with dementia of any sort.

1 Like

I wonder if Trump will back off of his attempts to get Biden to debate.

Johnson stood up and clapped. RINO!

1 Like

I donā€™t know many who can give a 2 hour speech starting at 9:20 pm, I hope they wrap up soon. For a guy with a stutter, possibility of a gaffe increases the longer he talks.