Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

The tweeter is a moron who doesn’t understand that randos on the internet can literally make shit up

You’d have to be pretty moronic not to realize that. I guess people might be even stupider than I thought.

We’ve had lots of examples.

Of course, many know it’s made-up but they will still try to will it into MAGA existence in bad faith.

We legitimately get better reporting from pro publica than every major newspaper combined.

1 Like

You sure? Sam, Clarence, etc may think it’s something to see.

1 Like

The bigger problem is the whole thing delaying sentencing. A 440 motion, and the resulting hearing could push the sentencing out for months and past the election.

Looking at the full list I’m like, oh no what did Amare Stoudemire do, I’m not sure I want to know

Interesting.

Conor McGregor is much more the oddity.

Amare I want to say converted and he was famous so that’s enough.

Fuck did CMG do though lol?

I forget why but I always assumed CMG is a deplorable, maybe because of this:

On 23 November 2023, in response to the stabbing of a woman and three children in Dublin, McGregor made multiple anti-immigration statements, tweeting that “Ireland is at war”. In response to a tweet by Britain First leader Paul Golding calling on McGregor to lead a “freedom march”, McGregor condemned the riots that followed the stabbings but tweeted “Ashling Murphy murdered. Two Sligo men decapitated. This is NOT Ireland’s future! If they do not act soon with their plan of action to ensure Ireland’s safety, I will.” He also called for the man who perpetrated the stabbings to be “tortured and killed”.

Sure! Give him an award!

What the fuck did I just read

But what did Amare Stoudemire do?

I guess this, not as cringe as the rest of the list:

Stoudemire was raised Baptist.[88] Through his mother, he associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites.[89][90][91] In a 2010 interview, he said, “I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development.”[89] Asked if there was a chance he was Jewish, he said “I think through history, I think we all are.”[89] He visited Israel that year, saying he intended “to get a better understanding of [his] heritage.”[92][93][89] He returned for the 2013 Maccabiah Games as assistant coach of the Canadian basketball team;[94] while there he met with Israeli president Shimon Peres, who urged him to join the Israel national basketball team.[95] In April 2018, he reportedly began converting to Judaism.[96] In January 2019, he was granted residency in Israel.[97] In March 2019, he received Israeli citizenship, and adopted the name Yahoshafat Ben Avraham.[98] He formally converted to Judaism with a Rabbinical court on August 26, 2020.[98]

Super-turbo nope

nope

Oh, and right below that:

“What Exactly Did Justice Alito Say That Was Wrong?” by a professor at Catholic University of America.

Come on!

23 minute read? They missed an opportunity of putting a blank page under this.

1 Like

lmao Douthat is so pathetic

Is Dout a prefix that means “Ass”?

2 Likes

2 Likes