2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

well, depends, but if people let me do it i will do it. or if a player in last place seems like they really want to do it and i’m winning by a good amount, I’ll pass stuff A/K hearts to them with a queen (if you are playing for $$ this is not a good strategy)

Fuck hearts man, spades is where it’s at.

1 Like

You like shooting the moon? Well let me tell you about bidding blind nil.

1 Like

House Rules—
No blind Nil and
Jack of Diamonds is -10 points

Had an Xbox 360 circa 2008 and all I used it for was to play spades online with a headset. Barely remember how to play now, but I was pretty decent at one point, and made a lot of “interesting” friends.

Had a work lunch game that we would play double-deck with -10 Jd. More of an insult contest than a real game. Many tried, very few shot the double moon.

Often 8 players or more. We just mix up the cards and each player would pick their own cards. Too long to shuffle and deal.

jagsfan.gif

Bridge is still the best card game around if you can deal with the steep learning curve

1 Like

Yeah. AINEC

Creating AI controlled killer weapons. What could possibly go wrong?

Human race: “we’re living in a dystopian technological hellscape thanks to social media and AI”

Military Industrial Complex: “hold my beer”

2 Likes

It’s unimaginably better loooool

https://www.solostove.com/en-us/sp/going-smokeless

1 Like

lol it seems like he actually did quit, but also, being snoop, did not miss the marketing opportunity

I was trying to figure that out, some the headlines saying he didn’t actually quit but the only evidence they gave was that he did this stove thing. What you said makes more sense

he made a statement he’s also made in the past that he wants to focus on living a long time for his grandchildren and smoking weed isn’t really going to be a good thing for that, so that’s why I think it’s real. ofc he likely had one of the worst cases of thc dependence on planet earth so who knows how he’s approaching it, doubt he could cold turkey

if tommy chong quits though that’ll be a real wake up call

That is wild behavior, c’mon, Snoop.

If only someone put this in a good sci-fi movie…

welp

it is funny to me though that it feels like at least once a week snoop posts something that would get most people cancelled, he gets away with it I guess because he doesn’t really pretend to be anything other than what he is. that’s my theory anyway, and why people like trump seem to get away with murder - they aren’t really trying to be anything other than what they are. like, if alex jones dropped a hard N on his broadcast, would anyone really care that much? you expect him to do that

What a fucking douche this guy is

1 Like

lol not only are white men the most discriminated against group now, it’s also retroactive

2 Likes