2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

COMMUNIST laffin’ Kamala is trying to DESTROY the legacy of one of our greatest Presidents, one who helped black people almost as much as me, your favorite President, by eliminating our beloved penny. Can you believe this folks?

The Netherlands have gotten rid of 1 and 2 cent coins decades ago and it works just fine.

Fuck off with comparing Americans to a civilized democracy.

1 Like

Motherfuckers, without the penny how willl WDW continue to sell $1 pressed pennies at 100 percent markup? How, I say?

Growing up, my daughter was into the pressed pennies.

Now whenever I see a machine I send her a pic and not that I just save 51 or 76 cents or whatever.

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be 10,000%?

(I’m understanding your post to mean that they are selling a single penny for one dollar.)

they’re not even selling the penny, you have to supply that!

hah, you’re right.

1 Like

No, they supply the penny lol. It’s a 10,000 % markup.

Most of the machines are $1 each, or all 8 designs for $5 (you can pay with credit card). Ask me how many “All 8 for $5” designs my daughters of gotten over the years! (Still the cheapest souvenir at WDW by far).

1 Like

All the ones I’ve seen Are 2,3, or 4 quarters plus a penny.

1 Like

At Disney World? Ok Grandma, let’s get you back to bed.

Every little tourist trap I’ve been to. Seaport museum in philly recently.

I don’t know about the Disney ones, but we just went to the zoo and you had to supply the penny + the quarters.

1 Like

When email subject lines go wrong:

Good luck implementing that in the workplace!

In news that makes the teenager still inside of me tentatively excited, Linkin Park is getting back together with a female singer replacing Chester. She sounds really good doing their old stuff in this (One Step Closer at 47:10 is a good example - he had such an identifiable voice that wouldn’t seem easy to replace, but she crushes it and sounds like it was written for her).

This is pretty solid, but at the same time can’t get past thinking this sounds like someone doing a weak kinda washed out Chester impression. But like you said, would be impossible to replicate his voice authentically on this. So it’s very good for what it is.

1 Like

That said, I skipped ahead to about 1:02 when they play Faint, which might be my favorite Linkin Park song, and holy shit she is so good on that song. Definitely seems like some songs are better in her range than others.

The internet: we regret to inform you that milkshake duck is a Danny Masterson-supporting Scientologist.

1 Like

yeah i was going to say just don’t look into the history of that person