2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

captain is kind of a pretentious title anyway.

he’s only 37. that should make you feel even more old.

Maybe being captain of the Washington Capitals is more stressful than I thought.

Insane levels of drip here

1 Like

This is mesmerizing

3 Likes

this is amazing

:peanuts:

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s just not cricket!

Or is it?

1 Like

3 Likes

Every time I see this billboard in south Scottsdale, I imagine getting a little green paint and a ladder, and…

9 Likes

Gottttta be honest, looks pretty great 2 weeks later. Like wedding pictures grue when I was 35. Who knows if I’m fooling anyone but I’d guess so.

5 Likes

lol tekashi 6ix9ine has been on a wild one last few years, to say the least. been down in south america for a bit and the moment he shows up in the states gets his ass absolutely pummeled in a gym, kinda embarrassing for him, and then releases this song which is his first in a while and… surprisingly not bad, minus the absolutely ludicrous video on top of it.

this guy’s career is absolutely fascinating. how he’s not been shot yet is kind of incredible too (he pretty famously snitched on some bloods a few years ago)

Yeah that guy is a much bigger piece of shit than Kanye lol.

the fbi wants him dead, every single rapper, and a bunch of gnarly street and prison gangs. it’s nuts that he’s still alive. he’s been at the top of my dead pool for two years straight.

TIL california only has 71% literacy rate (some sources have it around 76%). That has to be english-only, right? if you included spanish it’d be way higher? still amazed me

NY is down there too, surely it has to be English-only literacy or that’s crazy.

2 Likes

god I want to fuck with these scammers so bad, just like flip the script on them and be like “What??? I thought you were coming to MY office???”

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.51.51 PM

obviously the reality is that there is no way to deliver even slight discomfort to these shitheads without costing yourself a ton of time/effort.

What’s the scam here?

I don’t know they send these things out just to get you to respond then they try to hook you with some bullshit, probably amazon gift cards for crypto or something dumb like that