2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Unfortunately this does not change as they get older.

Good Lord he had a little nutty didn’t he?

Tom Servo still has chops

2 Likes

I read this as Renee Richards

due to a mega drought in mexico brought on by climate change, sriracha company is halting production and not accepting any new orders of sauce until SEPTEMBER

THANKS, OBAMA!

Oh god, is there going to be another Topo Chico shortage? I only just restocked.

1 Like

This was because of a massive crop failure of the red peppers they use. never even heard of anything like this. sriracha is a staple in my kitchen. i’m panicking

One of my favorite scam baiters creates a fake google site so when they are logged into his computer he fakes redeeming gift cards on screen for cards they wanted and they absolutely freak out. It’s so funny. “STOP YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!”

1 Like

great takedown of the person I probably hate more than anyone on the planet by several orders of magnitude

2 Likes

goddamn, Ed doesn’t miss

INPEACH

1 Like

I may be an irredeemable piece of shit for having had a fancy meal one time and sharing the tale of it, but at least it didn’t go this badly

3 Likes

It is very important to virtue signal that you would never eat an expensive meal whilst simultaneously complaining about the odors of cheap meals.

1 Like

Just seems like you’d want to have fire extinguishers at the ready any time there’s a flambe situation going on.

That’s what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps fuck over your pepper supplier to try to cut costs. The growers of the original pepper Huy Fong used make their own sriracha now.

1 Like

Figured I would buy a couple COVID tests to keep my supply up as already got my free ones and the Amazon algorithm was a pretty optimistic salesmen today

How the hell do car dealers even exist? The fuck is going on I can’t buy a Chevy from fucking Chevrolet? This whole damn economy is just rent seeking bullshit.

Hells yeah

1 Like

:earth_asia::astronaut::gun::man_astronaut:

4 Likes
1 Like