2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

I was gonna start a debate thread tomorrow afternoon but anyone else, feel free to go ahead if you want.

2 Likes

Have you seen Ramaswamy, tho?

Might actually be good to have a separate debate thread and a regular 2024 primary thread.

Debate threads can be fast moving and generate a lot of posts.

2 Likes

FlrR-MQWYAAzrAe

I’ll take the under on number of times “woke” is uttered in the debate, seems like it’s way past the peak. It’s in the pile with CRT and other outrage buzzwords du jour. desanctis wore it out and nobody likes it anymore

Something being way past it’s peak is exactly what I’d expect from the GOP debate.

Boomers literally ruined the world. I truly hate them.

3 Likes

Not having TV means having to learn about India’s moon landing during a standup with Indian coworkers. We may not have to worry about Space X if India becomes a space launch power house…

And it’s trying to land on the dark side of the moon, which is an additional challenge. Looks like they did it!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1694083841835835729

lol, black bears are homies

1 Like

This plus China getting there first on the dark side should get a lot of jingoistic USA#1 morons in their feels…

That woman posts lots of videos with that bear. He just hangs out by her front door and chills every day.

Black bears are super chill. I still would not want to get that close to one, lol.

2 Likes

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

2 Likes

2M likes, 8,837 comments - animalsinclips on August 16, 2023: "No way she said that 😂😭💀

Follow @animalsinclips for more !

DM for credit/removal

#nat..."

I love that India succeeded this time but not sure how that relates to USA #1 morons. USA did this in the 60’s and successfully lands rovers and helicopters on Mars now and put a telescope in L2 orbit. Landing on the dark side off the moon is interesting but as far as I know the only difference is requiring a satellite in orbit of the moon. The only benefit scientifically is being shielded from electromagnetic interference from Earth but they are not building a radio telescope. This is also why USA, Europe and Japan never attempted it.
It does mean new data from modern instruments is now coming from the moon so I do hope India and China continue to be successful. China especially seems to want to get back to the moon with a manned mission. I hope both India and China will now try missions to places like Titan and Europa.

Boots on the moon!

I have jury duty next week, is the play to walk in and start shouting “JURY NULLIFICATION” to get sent home ASAP?

1 Like