2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

lol, I didn’t read that article because… well yeah fuck the villages.

Anyways, Dearborn is not like that at all.

CTRL-F c…o…n…s…t…i…t…

Oh look, he does reference the constitution!

The state religion of the Maldives is Islam, and the constitution stipulates that non-Muslims cannot become Maldivian citizens.

Of the Maldives!

Very cool visualization of a jewel of civil engineering:

2 Likes

1 Like

Man, I was about to do this righteous meme with Patriots Super Bowl wins, but they got one under O’Bummer in 2015, Biden goat?

Alright West Coast people…

I happen to be in California right now, and my phone says there’s a Red Flag Fire Warning. It looks like this basically means it’s dry, warm, and windy, and if a fire starts it could spread rapidly.

How worried should I be? I’m assuming not particularly, but the warning telling people to position their cars facing the exit seems not super reassuring lol…

None worried. Extremely common.

2 Likes

it’s always this warning lol

1 Like

Ok great, thanks!

jfc not gonna link it here because i didnt save it and it’s horrible but did you see the former NHL player that died from a pretty vicious strike to the throat with a skate blade? basically bled out right on the floor, pretty awful. A really dirty hit, like, the guy had to have almost done it on purpose. Ive never seen anything like that in NHL.

Zero interest in seeing the video. I know there have been other close calls. Wasn’t aware it was blatantly dirty, hope some action is taken against the perpetrator.

it looks like it was an accident but the contact clearly was not and he flailed his skate at the guy and looked like he kicked

What the eh?

Lol offering 2 grand and blaming the airport transport service.

Have heard some recent horror stories about Air Canada, they sound awful.

Not the first time someone’s dies on the ice, I’m not going to watch the video but it just sounds like a freak accident.

“not gonna watch it but you’re wrong” ok, he clearly kicked him:

I’m definitely still not watching, it definitely sounds like not a regular hockey hit, but I do know that the lunatics are now calling this anti-white terrorism.

Good morning all.

Halloween fucking sucks. Nuke it.

1 Like

I’m taking Air Canada in 2 hours, great timing