2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

GUEST_be2e652a-1a1c-483a-a550-ca362cca4c06

1 Like

A little gold bond or really any moisturizing lotion will do wonders

1 Like

Some pretty brutal facts in here. How many times do we have to read the same story. Asshole men abusing people, HR covering it up, then HR also rolling with “there aren’t that many formal complaints” when making a formal complaint is career suicide. Fuck this stuff man, it really messes people up. Adjacent: ban fraternities forever, that’s where this shit starts.

A male Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. supervisor in San Francisco invited employees to a strip club. A supervisor in Denver had sex with his employee, told other employees about it and pressed her to drink whiskey during work. Senior bank examiners texted female employees photos of their penises.

All of the men remained employed at the agency.

Fraternities are a cancer.

AirBnb house rules:

deify

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster could have some real fun with this owner.

2 Likes

wow I feel old

https://x.com/SnoopDogg/status/1725196796618817785?s=20

1 Like

had to check it wasn’t april fools day

knowing him, he’s probably just switching to edibles lol

1 Like

:vince1:

1 Like

lol that’s a completely out of pocket way to launch a line of edibles

2 Likes

Apparently F1 Vegas is a complete disaster. All the locals hate it, nobody is buying the tickets, the track is defective, on and on.

They somehow didnt anticipate it being cold in vegas in november

“Many of the F1 team principals and team members expressed surprise that it actually gets cold in the desert at night. Saturday’s temperatures are expected to be 38 degrees during the race, which would make it one of the coldest races in F1 history”

:leolol:

Also gotta be a ton of pissed people now who had put up huge amount of cash for these hotel/ticket packages and now see it floundering

1 Like

Formula 1 has a 10-year contract to put on the Las Vegas Grand Prix. A permanent paddock building cost an estimated $500 million to create.

:leolol:

It seems like basically zero thought went into this other than, hey wouldn’t it be cool if we had cars racing down the strip at night?

I hadn’t even heard of this and when I was in LV last month, I saw the prep going on and asked my Uber drive what it was all about. When he told me I thought he was joking. It sounded like one of the more idiotic things that I’ve ever heard.

To be fair, that is pretty rad.

Can’t expect F1 to pull off a desert race without the use of slave labor

Sam Altman forced out at OpenAI?

“ Mr. Altman’s departure follows a deliberative review process by the board, which concluded that he was not consistently candid in his communications with the board, hindering its ability to exercise its responsibilities. The board no longer has confidence in his ability to continue leading OpenAI.”