2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

This whole thing is literally the hot dog skit from ITYSL and dummies like Abramson are selling that it actually isn’t the guy in the hot dog suit that did it and gaslighting anyone who isn’t joining him in his delusion by trying to make them the problem.

3 Likes

or there’s this hot dog skit situation…you pick.

https://x.com/samstein/status/1811379048779481525

I’m astonished and disappointed at how easily almost all of you have been manipulated, but I guess propaganda works on everyone.

Also, chill:
https://x.com/gelliottmorris/status/1811117927858348193

2 Likes

Manipulated into what exactly? Thinking Biden has done a good job but he isn’t capable of being president for the next 4.5 years? What are you even talking about?

6 Likes

Ideally not just months ago but 4 years ago. Strongly hint/leak that he would be a one term President, as everyone knew he should be, but never formally committed to it so get on board for the reelection campaign because

IMG_2078
IMG_2079

Find me in the movie or soccer or GOP insanity thread. I’m done with this. I’m fine with y’all sitting in here having your West Wing fantasies about a mini primary or some other stupid unrealistic shit…as long as you vote against Trump in November. You all have that privilege. Meanwhile, I’m buying a shotgun and figuring out how to escape when I no longer can be prescribed the pill for my perimenopause symptoms or have my own bank account or credit cards.

My statement: I am a committed DNC Delegate to Joe Biden in 2024. I will vote for Joe Biden, or I will vote for whomever he tells me to vote for. Yes, that’s my final answer.

1 Like

Lol, yes we’ve been manipulated by our eyes and ears. Sick shit.

5 Likes

I agree with this for what it’s worth. I just really hope he tells you to vote for someone else.

4 Likes

You would know from my posting that I was 100% on Biden bandwagon until the debate, I was definitely manipulated by how carefully his image had been kept up via the teleprompter only type events being my only recent look at him but then he shows up and literally looks he should be in assisted living. Would have been easiest thing ever for him to just not run again and I’m pissed about it despite thinking he one of best presidents ever

2 Likes

FWIW I recently came into Biden has to go mostly because people are idiots but idiots decide

2 Likes

Here’s at least 2 I found with some light googling. Tl;dr as long as they get him to step aside before the convention it’s no big deal. After that we’d be ridin’ with Biden.

I’ve been manipulated by watching Geriatric Joe not be mentally there for a few weeks. He’s providing the evidence

1 Like

It’s literally what every rational person has been saying to this fabricated argument from the start.

Biden opening the presser by reading off a teleprompter and campaigning against Trump lol…

If Biden were fine, he would have done a long presser a day or two after the debate. He would have followed that up with a long sit down interview or two, probably with an adversarial news outlet, not a 15 minute interview with a former Clinton staffer.

This is common sense to any political junkie, so I know you know this. You’re directing your anger at the people pointing out the honest truth, but you should be angry at the people at the top of the party and administration for putting you and other party workers, voters, the party, and the country in this position.

3 Likes

He just referred to Kamala as Vice President Trump, right?

1 Like

Yeah the ballot access seems like a weak distraction, obviously nobody is calling for Biden to get legal nomination and then drop out

And said they were qualified to be President.

VinceCarter.gif was just introduced in the starting lineup.

No way, Jack!

leans into mic, whispers
5 Presidents in the past have had worse polling numbers than me, later in the race

He just reenacted the Putin/Zelensky mixup, so that’s probably not ideal.