2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Hunter Biden says he was ‘drunk and probably high’ when he name-dropped father in WhatsApp message to Chinese associate

Hunter Biden testified that he was “out of my mind” and “drunk and probably high” when he sent a WhatsApp message to a Chinese associate in 2017 stating that he was “sitting here with my father.”

Hunter Biden told lawmakers during his closed-door deposition Wednesday that his father was not actually sitting next to him, even as he insisted he had no recollection of sending the message in the first place.

“My father was not sitting next to me. My father had no awareness. My father had no awareness of the business that I was doing. My father never benefited from any of the business that I was doing,” Hunter Biden said, according to the interview transcript.

Hunter Biden also noted the message was sent to the wrong recipient – to someone who shares the same name last “Zhao” and was not connected to the CEFC – which Hunter said “is the best indication of how out of my mind I was at this moment in time.”

The WhatsApp message, in which Hunter Biden name drops his father as he demanded payment, has been the subject of heavy scrutiny by GOP investigators.

Here is him admitting to selling the illusion of access while high, lol. Hunter is a bad, bad dude, if you are defending him, you are losing. Clearly is a world class POS that should never be anywhere near power.

Biden had the crowd booing the media in his speech? What’s next, playing Q music?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joeygarrison/status/1811912916116856938?t=RYYJwnb8RUPmqdKY3QSG8Q&s=19

Did he forget the filibuster exists?

4D chess!!!

He’s gonna out-Trump Trump.

1 Like

Ok doomer

@goofy and @TheDuker (i think) send me your pp or venmo and i will get you guys paid.

What is that supposed to mean? You think there’s a > 0.0% chance of Roe being codified in the next four years?

The GOP propaganda goons on twitter cut off the last part. It was supposed to be “first 100 days in Presidential Simulator”.

Welp, my mom is now a likely Trump voter. She hated him in '16 and '20 and found him gross and detestable. Held her nose and voted HRC and happily voted in 2020. Previously was a Bush-Dole-Bush-Obama voter. Now she thinks Trump is more likable than Biden. Also found out my dad has gone from 1-2 hours of Fox News a day to 3-4 hours, and often leaves the TV on Fox News when he goes outside to do lawn work or run errands, and sometimes my mom can’t figure out how to change the channel.

So, it appears he brainwashed her. She’s not very political, doesn’t know much about most issues, so I can just not talk about it and look past it, but it still sucks.

So my parents and in laws are Trump-Trump-Bolsonaro-Didnt Vote

:harold:

1 Like

Turning out your own voters is much more important than trying to convince undecided morons.

1 Like

isn’t this basically what happened in 2016 as well?

literally zero people are voting for RFK because of his platform come on

A reporter should instantly ask him “Why didn’t you do any of this in the first 100 days of your first term?”.

1 encourage them not to votr by mail
2 take them on a trip over Election Day

You’re in Pennsylvania for gods sake.

1 Like

I don’t think he is any longer.

They’re not in PA, if Trump wins their state it’s a massive blowout.

1 Like

Biden keeps outflanking his opponents. I’m back to unshook

https://x.com/jstein_wapo/status/1812179410985906318?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

How much of this stuff was copied and pasted from his 2020 plan, where he came into office with a trifecta and didn’t do any of it because he and his party are not willing to use the necessary tools of power?

What did I miss.

https://x.com/mehdirhasan/status/1812154924395810935