2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

What are you talking about. They are aggregating highly rated polls.

They are not. They get real “selective” when Trump was lagging in polls to avoid biden ever having a lead. They are not neutral. The whole RCP brand is quite conservative.

Pi is more bullish on Biden than most places though.

Bovada you can bet unlimited on Biden at +600

Which do we think is more accurate? Betting markets with high limits or a model that had Brazil at like 68% to win the WC before it started.

I understand the editorial side is conservative but show your work that they are rigging the polling side? Find me some good battleground polling for Biden? It doesn’t exist.

I just googled RCP polling average rigged and it doesnt seem to find anything related to what you are talking about so I’m very skeptical that you arent just making this up because it fits your narrative.

For example here is what they had leading up to the 2020 election:

Also I have to say I’m shocked how badly Biden underperformed the polls in 2020 looking back. Insane. Although i guess Biden got the same % he was projected to. The undecided block basically just got added to Trump’s side.

RFK voters are never going to be reliable Dem votes and the Dems should waste zero time going after them.

1 Like

People telling the pollsters they’re voting for RFK probably aren’t RFK fans, so much as NoSenileBiden-NeverTrumpers. Weird year to draw conclusions about third party voters.

But about 75% of RFK’s platform is awesome. He’s a piece of shit in like 15 different ways, and a few parts or his place from are awful, but he’s very progressive economically.

1 Like

Who should the Dems go after then? In that poll undecideds are at 2% which is not enough to make up ground.

I think a lot of those RFK voters are just disillusioned with Biden and definitely don’t want to vote for Trump, so they’re realistic targets.

Because he is a crackhead?

Whether you think that’s a good reason is a different question, but that is ostensibly what it is.

Also makes it kind of hard to levy the “felon in the white house” lines that should be a main line of attack.

1 Like

A crackhead in a $6.5mm hole who has confessed to selling the “illusion of access” to power. Now m’fer is chilling in the WH openly wheeling and dealing so ain’t an illusion anymore. Which begs the question, was it ever?

1 Like

Can we have the slightest amount of not shittiness about this topic? Ffs

2 Likes

Answer: nope

I’m just the messenger. I’m just telling you what is being said. Do they literally say “crackhead”? Mostly not, but that is what they mean.

Well that’s some gaslighting bullshit

Look, I get that reading is incredibly difficult for you and always has been. So, I’ll just copy the relevant part of it here. What exactly do you think this means:

I know, I know. “Ostensibly” is kind of a big word. Don’t worry. Melk’s got you. From OED

1 Like

Pure bullshit melk.

I’m sorry your reading comprehension is what it is. Keep at it. The more you do, the better you will get.

Solid as always. Guess it will be up to me to not respond to the obvious bullshit.

Anyways, glad to see you ostensibly agreeing that calling someone a crackhead is bad.

Mood on Twitter with the Michigan speech is Joe is in period again. Obviously mercurial lol

I’m not sure “bullshit” means what you think it means. I’ll let you research that one on your own. Trolly asked this:

My response is exactly what the people that think Trolly should be shocked would say. It’s barely even debatable.