2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

You watched the video and still think it was staged?

6 inches from being JFK’d

100% staged the coward wasn’t shitting himself. That’s all I need to see to know bullshit when I see it.

1 Like

I’m hearing it may have been a BB gun.

Edit; Maybe not.

How long before the predictable talking points start to flow?

“It was just a matter of time before the Democrats’ dangerous divisive language inspired this political violence.”

“All the hysterical, overwrought shrieking about ‘the end of democracy’ has caused this.”

“Democrats are willing to kill in their quest to destroy America.”

Etc.

2 Likes

This may age poorly, but yeah that looks absurdly fake.

1 Like

Fake or not, this is nothing but really bad news imo. That photo of him and the clip of him saying “fight fight” is going to be an insane rallying cry for the right.

1 Like

If it’s not fake where’s the dead/captured/in a gun fight but pinned down shooter? He/she/it just took a shot at a former POTUS under secret service protection in broad daylight in a crowded place.

Absolutely nothing about this is real. Not only is this not real but the fact that this is extremely fake might take the conversation off of the dessicated corpse of Joe Biden.

1 Like

I’ll need to rewatch the clip to see if this is like in pro wrestling and Trump cut his own ear for juice.

3 Likes

You think trump successfully staged a shooting where he got shot in the ear? Come on…

5 Likes

The shooter better not be any of this non-exhaustive list: Latino, Black, immigrant, muslim, LGBTQ, registered Democrat, pro-Palestine, Ukrainian etc.

2 Likes

I don’t think he successfully did anything. It hasn’t been very long. The man is a fuck up machine. This is more likely than not a massive massive fuck up.

You think in a week where every republican and most democrats thinks he’s heading for a landslide victory he felt it necessary to stage an assasination attempt to further raise his chances?

2 Likes

I’m just wondering what he did this time to piss off Melania.

1 Like

I think he has narcissistic personality disorder and couldn’t stand having the attention on someone else for a couple of weeks and thinks that someone taking a shot at him will cement his chances yes. The main motivation is to find a way to get the attention back on himself.

Could be to distract from some big Epstein news his team found out was going to drop next week or something.

Even if I don’t really think this was a false flag I’m going to assume it was.

Lol, but the big Epstein news already dropped? He’s got like 100 indictments man, ther’s nothing that could come out that can damage him more than he’s already damaged, and his people don’t care and won’t ever, and he knows this.

Isn’t he in the WWE hall of fame? Quite curious indeed.

1 Like

Easy question, where would the shot have possibly come from that absolutely nothing else was hit and no one was immediately taken into custody?

Yep it’s a con and very similar to a WWE act.