2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Phrasing.

2 Likes

Is it possible it was an idiot shooting at someone else in the crowd and not an assassination attempt? One time dealer

yeah this image is going to influence people

Say what you want but that motherfucker never misses a chance at some self promotion.

1 Like

Absolutely dreading his statement tonight.

I instinctively agree that this helps Trump but I really don’t understand how. Like what’s an undecided voter thinking?

Yeah, the fact that he had the wherewithal to say “wait, wait,” and then raise his fist is fucking impressive. We deserve to lose.

It doesn’t convince undecideds, it makes sure every single last magaturd shows up to vote.

1 Like

I think I just heard on the tv that Biden campaign said they are taking down all campaign ads for the time being? Lol seriously? Dems are the biggest fucking losers.

2 Likes

Probably smart for them to conserve money anyway given that all his donations dried up.

Turns some undecideds and third party voters towards him to spite the left for its political violence, increases enthusiasm and turnout among his supporters.

My Dad to me as soon as I walked through the door, “These are your people who did this. Probably someone who likes The Squad.”

Good news I guess is that ordinarily it’d be normal to be concerned about some magats going for payback but

IMG_6879

OTOH vaguely remembering other candidates getting shot at in the 70s and it not going well for them

He’s probably not wrong

Someone took a shot at a convicted rapist? Better vote for him.

Ridiculous that he has any chance at all, let alone that this will help him.

2 Likes

Trump truly might be the greatest marketer of all time

1 Like

They interviewed a man on NBC who said he was right next to the spectator who took the gunshot wound to the head and died instantly. This man later identified himself to be an OBGYN and was excited about attending his first Trump rally.

It’s an easy shot with an AR-15 though. If you think you can get within 125m of Trump with a firearm and you’re not bringing the top choice of murderers and mass shooters or better what are you even doing.

Sadly this doesn’t look staged to me. I have a feeling once the evidence comes out it should be pretty clear. Either way gg democracy, we just used our literal one shot and missed. If the shooter isn’t the type to be labeled “mentally ill” we’re getting Reichstag Fire at a minimum. Probably some aides brainstorming how much farther we can go actually. And the answer is as far as their imagination.

https://x.com/computer_gay/status/1812267432452731076?s=46