2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Sounds like your dad is no longer a never Trumper. Weeeee!

I think we’ll find a lot of the ‘i don’t like either guy’ secret Trump supporters are suddenly going to be wearing their maga hats proudly.

Trump truthing that that actual bullet hit him

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

https://x.com/jameslynch32/status/1812288173885567338?s=46&t=sXU0Xa960b2XsZBvEfALfQ

He is seriously the luckiest dude on the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Trump’s Truth for those who don’t read the Trump thread:

Any regs here unaccounted for?

1 Like

Maybe God did send Trump down here to smite us all :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Also that is a crazy fucking photograph. I didn’t realize the press had cameras that had a high enough frame rate and resolution to capture a bullet in flight like that.

He sounds a bit sobered by the experience, maybe he will come to terms with his own complicity in the rise in political violence and will tone down his rhetoric from here on out.

:leolol:

I wish we could just hold the vote tomorrow and get this shit over with. 3.5 more months of this. The sooner Trump’s next term starts the sooner it ends.

1 Like

It’s better to see it coming from a distance, unlike 2016 when we all got stunned on election night.

pic of alleged shooter dead on the roof

Those shoes, guys gotta be on meth or something

Man I hope it turns out to be some fucking crazy sovereign citizen type nutjob or something.

What is the shirt? That’s a normal flag on shoulder right? Could be a veteran?

ETA wait it mirror image? Im tired

You must not be from the Midwest, half the dipshits you see walking around have flag insignias on their apparel.

From Google: