2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

I don’t like her but you can’t say she hasn’t been effective throughout her career. The rest of the party should take notes.

4 Likes

Halperin was a real journalist until he got canceled about 10? years ago for sexually harassing young female colleagues. I thought he went over to the Conservative bubble.

The Halperin thing about a 4-way mini primary is gross and hopefully wrong, that will backfire so hard. It’s Kamala.

1 Like

Biden strikes me as type who wants to be remembered as a loyal dude hard to envision him stabbing his running mate.

I remain extremely hesitant about how sound this idea is but seems inevitable at this point

Has “Trump about to be arrested by the grand Marshall of the Supreme Court” vibes to me.

2 Likes

Biden makes Trump’s gibberish look coherent. When Trump is facing off vs a much younger person capable of actually speaking in complete sentences he is going to be vulnerable. It’s very possible Trump could be the one looking like an overmatched fool in the next debate.

1 Like

How’d that go in 2016?

2016 Trump and 2024 Trump are vastly different.

And look maybe it doesn’t matter. Maybe this country wants Trump and fascism. If that’s the case it doesn’t matter what the Dems do.

2 Likes

I came to this conclusion months ago.

It’s very possible that Trump will not agree to another debate, and if he does he will insist on new rules that favor him.

I’m pretty sure refusing to debate again is the correct play for him regardless of who the dems nominate.

1 Like

Ehhh I trust Trump to fuck it up. 0% chance he can resist going hard at Kamala. I don’t think calling her a DEI hire etc. will resonate well with the supposedly higher share of minority votes he’s pulling. Then again, who knows with these assholes.

Yeah I’m really hoping all the folks enticed by the DEI slander already have MAGA hats and ear bandages so won’t move the needle. But Americans never cease to disappoint

Refusing to debate if they put Kamala in is probably the correct play, but this is DJT we’re talking about. No way he’s gonna want to look weak by backing out plus he almost certainly believes he can crush her in a debate.

1 Like

I can’t see convicted criminal and violent rapist Trump passing up an opportunity to crush a woman of color.

Senate polls say otherwise.

Oh I agree, he likely will not abide people saying he’s afraid to debate a woman of color. But the smart play would be to say “I am not going to dignify the shitshow that is the democratic party” or something.

Social media is finally fair and balanced

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1814054919713759339?t=WpRlHPar3jpF5fJPAocbQw&s=19

Halperin is all in on this. White House denies.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1814059003133231286?t=-m4DlFntnhZNdM8XqO_hHw&s=19

Polymarket is at 88%.