2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Asked about not doing events in swing states.

“What a stupid question!”

Says he’s not going to swing states because he’s leading by so much, and he wants to wait to let the Democratic Convention go through. He says he’s recording a tremendous amount of interviews. “Excuse me, what are we doing right now? She’s not doing any news conference.” Says she doesn’t know how to do a news conference, because she’s not smart enough to do a news conference.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL says he’s going to Montana to help senators get elected. Tacit admission that Tester is very live.

1 Like

Sure would’ve been great if the press just didn’t show up to cover this bullshit at all.

2 Likes

He was just asked by a British reporter to explain his constitutional analysis of how getting Biden to drop out was unconstitutional. Says we have a great constitution, wonderful document, etc.

“When you think about it, they said at first they were going to go out to another vote, a primary system, a quick primary system, and then it all disappeared and they just picked a person who was the first out, she was the first loser, we call her the first loser, she was the first loser during the Democrat primary system. She was the first one to quit, she quit, she had no votes, no support, she was a bad debater. She did she was a bad debater she did obviously a bad job.”

etc etc etc, zero constitutional analysis of course

Ends with “And then you can just be picked to run for president? It seems to me unconstitutional.”

1 Like

Trump says anybody Jewish who votes for Kamala, or anyone who loves Israel who votes for Kamala, “You need to have your head examined.”

1 Like

“Well I know Willie Brown very well.”

Says he had a helicopter crash with him, made an emergency landing. “He told me terrible things about her, this is what you’re telling me anyway, I guess. He had a big part in what happened with Kamala. I don’t know, maybe he’s changed his tune, but he was not a fan of her very much at that point.”

1 Like

LOL he just called Newsom Governor Gavin New Scum.

2 Likes

“I was very protective of Hillary Clinton… They used to chant ‘Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!’ and I’d say (gestures to calm down) ‘Relax, please.’”

“I think it would have been so bad to take her and put her in jail, the wife of a President of the United States, and then when it’s my turn nobody thinks that way.”

I think we all remember Donald Trump leading the, “Keep Hillary out of jail,” charge.

3 Likes

“I actually had a positive inflation, it was perfect, because you don’t want zero.”

“I had a PERFECT number, right around the 1% number, it was PERFECT.”

I’d love to see this loser go on the Drew Barrymore show!!

5 Likes

https://x.com/ryanjreilly/status/1821636827285229656

:vince:

6 Likes

Entirely possible some of this is the equivalent of a convention bounce.

The best horse paste made in France.

2 Likes

lol, you’re playing with fire when you summon Drill, be careful Dems!

https://x.com/dril/status/1821649007208493361

My two favorites are still George Slopadopalus and Deface the Nation

1 Like

Yeah absolutely S-tier

The Harris/Walz rally in Phoenix tomorrow has reached capacity and registration is now closed.

I guess this is good news because (a) the arena holds 20,000 people and (b) I already got my invite. Could be a banger.

The only bad news is the venue is way on the other side of town, 30 miles from my house.

12 Likes

Lol, do you think Trump regrets debating Biden? Turns out that was an absolutely terrible decision by Trump after all.

1 Like

The result was terrible for Trump but I can’t fault the decision. The primaries were over. Nobody could have predicted that there was any path to nominating anyone else. He correctly predicted that Biden was incapable of getting through a debate. If Democrats do what they normally do and prioritize propping up their guy vs winning Trump locks in a win.

1 Like

Yeah, and it wasn’t obvious at all that Biden would quit. That was like the first competent thing eDems have done in decades.

1 Like