2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

These questions are cooked and they’re just going to let him lie.

“When they go low, we stare blankly then mumble and lose our train of thought!”

Orange Hitler has fully arrived. Rats nest? 100s of thousands being killed? Thanks moderators!

The DNC better be on the fucking phone with Newsom, Harris and Pete right now hashing out what the ticket is gonna be, because Joe is cooked.

Oh good, we’re just going to let Trump lie about the border for every question.

Yeah this is scary

I really don’t see how this version of Biden comes anywhere close to winning in Novemember. This is so grim.

SNL just needs to be whoever plays Tapper and Bash getting hammered while moderating cause WAAF.

I’ll snap accept President Romney right now.

4 Likes

Most embarrassing moment was J6, and you’re a Putin crony is the response here.

Is anyone other than Newsom or Pete capable of saving this campaign after this disaster?

… And he’s 77 lol

Turned it on late about 2 minutes ago and I’m already physically ill. What a disaster.

Whitmer or Shapiro as well. Feels like Newsom or bust, though.

So where is everyone else thinking of moving to? Canada mostly? Costa Rica? I kinda need it to be a sameish time zone for work.

Biden looks like he’s glitching out while he’s listening to Trump’s responses. Did they not practice how he looks in those moments? Or is his foot actually as far into the grave as it looks?

1 Like

Feel like we got long enough til election Biden can maybe just disappear to Europe to do diplomacy for a few months and let them do the campaign for him

This should have been so much better for Biden.

Just said the same thing. He looks worse than he ever has. By a good bit.