2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Just the way he stares at the camera is a disaster.

That’s not gonna work. Tonight the entire country is seeing Joe look feeble and barely able to speak. No one is going to be energized to GOTV for that and none of the morons on the fence are ever voting for that. If they don’t pull Biden, I would expect to see Kennedy’s numbers shoot up and possibly even pass Biden. He’s done.

I legitimately think you guys are underestimating how horribly this is playing to the undecided morons of this country. This will likely go down in history as the most disastrous debate performance in US presidential history.

Biden looks a combination of confused and shocked about 70% of the time. It’s a tough scene.

I tuned in 20 minutes late and agree with the sentiment of Biden doing terrible. Also WTF all of Trump’s lies going unchallenged.

“We were respected all over the world on January 6th” is a quote for an attack ad.

He also seems constantly on the defensive and is letting Trump drive the narrative.

Worst part is Biden has gotten better as it’s gone on, the beginning was even worse.

I’ll bet any amount you want on Biden vs Kennedy straight up popular vote total (assuming Biden is the nominee and they both live to election day ldo).

At this point, our best hope is probably Biden not making it to election day.

What happened to the antifa super soldier drugs they were gonna give to Joe

It’s basically impossible to even follow anything Biden is saying.

2 Likes

He didn’t do the dew.

We’re 45 minutes into the debate and our best hope is the candidate drops dead.

Ah yes the old, “YOU’RE TOWEL!” defense.

https://x.com/lebatardshow/status/1806504369111646274?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

At least Biden can count to 3.

Biden needs to straight up say “look, I know I’m old and my voice is weak. I have 87 years of life experience to prove just how old I am. But I surround myself with competent, qualified staff. He may sound and look better than me, but he is a convicted felon, habitual lier, incompetent fool who surrounds himself with psycophants.” Just own it. Its your only chance to salvage any of this.

1 Like

https://x.com/imphysix/status/1806501441852330103?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

And this is one of the most pro Biden takes I can find right now

1 Like

Biden starting to sound better but unfortunately hardly anyone is probably still watching.