2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Biden could have the greatest comebacks and zingers, but you wouldn’t even be able to understand what’s coming out of his mouth.

1 Like

Yeah, gotta come up with something. Maybe sustained a throat injury doing MMA over the weekend and still getting voice back

I think I’m out.

Text from a friend: “The people who said they’d vote for an inanimate object over Trump are going to have to put their money where their mouth is.”

2 Likes

I thought they would use the commercial break to hit him with the stim packs

What do you say to black voters who are disappointed in your lack of progress? “I don’t blame you.”

:skull:

I’m waking my whole house up turning my TV up loud enough to try to understand what Biden’s saying.

How about, “I hear you and I’m fighting for you but Republicans are blocking more progress, but I promise to keep fighting.”

Nope, he doesn’t blame them! I mean, it’s honest.

Simon Pegg on compound V is delivering.

“There was no inflation when I took over the Presidency…”

Ok let’s hear him out here.

“He’s killing black people and taking black jobs.”

“Thank you. Mr Biden…?”

Sure seemed like dana bash just cut trump off to stop him from saying “and next theyre coming for white jobs”

This is Dinner for Schmucks but the winner gets the nuclear codes.

Perusing the thread, feeling good about my decision not to watch :harold:

I wonder if Joe is just pondering the fact that it’s over in any of these head down 1000 yard stare moments

Absolutely was the right call. I think I’ll need to just completely tune out after this.

His candidacy or his life? Hard to say with this performance.

“What will you do about climate change?”

MUH BORDER!

1 Like

Brought to you by the ghost of RBG and the same mfers who assured you Karen Feensteen was doing “just fine” before she croaked.

1 Like