2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

That’s kind of how I feel too. Let’s have a fun bet rather than just sitting around depressed because this is pretty damn depressing and surreal.

Booked, GL.

3 Likes

Haha I would have taken the other side of this bet as well, with similar hopes of losing. :harold:

At this point I think it probably should happen but I’m not at all confident that it will.

The timing aspect kind of makes me wonder what % of usual “production” the overall political machine was running at last week with 4th of July holiday. Like obviously Biden and Harris were busy but wonder if there bunch of people returning to work Monday AM like fuck it’s time to address this now

If Biden continues we are all truly fucked. Contrary to some of my posting I am an optimist. Optimistically what should happen is the grown ups should do whatever it takes to remove this fossil ASAP. That is what is best for all of us and the US.

2 Likes

I’ll take another $50 if you want a sweat. Open to you only.

Booked! Good luck to you. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hopefully we all win together

?

scrivener’s error. we all know he meant july :wink:

Same

https://x.com/admcrlsn/status/1809784483257729535

Six months ago I was imagining a campaign based on this:

coolbiden

Now the Dems are in chaos, and I’m a chump. Thanks, Biden.

Another day, another round of Trump strategically being quiet…

I mean whatever he just said he’d overturn the fourteenth amendment via executive order but whatever

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/21/trump-overtakes-biden-campaign-fundraising-00164384

Let’s hope that was a one-time thing.

I’d love to know what they spent that shit on, because it doesn’t seem like it was campaigning

Also have we not talked about this Trump possibly raping a 13 year old per some legal document dump?

Not credible, IMO.

Need to step their game up in AZ and NV. I’d like to see what the numbers look like for MN and NH too.

Weird dynamic right now on spending on ads. If you’re the Trump campaign, are you spending money attacking Biden? I’d be holding my fire and hoping he remains the nominee, then attacking after the convention. They’d hate to spend money attacking the wrong candidate, and they’d probably hate it if he dropped out.