2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

The RNC starts in eight days, strategically it might actually be best for Biden to wait until after to announce he’s dropping out. Wonder if that’s in play here.

Down 7 in the most important state this election is not great.

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1810032032011207091

Market predates your bet. Just a really weird coincidence and why I posted it.

Same avi and exact terms. Bizarre.

Don’t we have Manchin promising to block any nominee who doesn’t have bipartisan support?

I don’t believe anyone gave you that avatar. Are you sure you didn’t do it a long time ago and forgot that you did it?

Biden now -140 on winning the Democratic nomination where I bet. Super happy with my +250. Annoyed at myself for taking more to win the general election at +1000 because it will be tied up until january

https://x.com/ok_post_guy/status/1810286377155883151?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

1 Like

Wapo covering themselves with glory

https://x.com/hjessy_/status/1810092054883565819?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

I never understood these betting lines that had Biden greater than 50% to drop. He is holding all of the cards. He’s 81 years old, his family is cheering him on, and he’s already said he has no regrets as long as he gave it his all.

Naivety to assume that there must be some way or mechanism on the D side to stop a deranged geriatric that thinks he is the messiah and his felon crackhead son.

Unfortunately, seems we are learning the hard way that shamelessness is a superpower and there are no adults in charge on both sides of the aisle these days.

1 Like

He’s saying that the picture used for the Polymarket line on Biden dropping out is the same as his UP avatar.

1 Like

homie he won the fucking primary

Had never even been to the website until yesterday.

Im going to lose the other bets made out of a false hope the Bidens had some decency left and would come to their senses quickly as everyone turned on them. I’d gladly double down and take the same bet with the end date of whenever the convention is.

Yes, by his handlers shamelessly manipulating the public to believe he was still with it. And now that they have been caught after Joe shit his pants in front of the whole world, his crackhead son is shamelessly leading a campaign to intimidate the rest of the D party to stfu.

Legally, he has every right to be the nominee. Morally and ethically, what is happening is absolutely despicable and shameless on a Trumpian scale.

2 Likes

Can you imagine the Godlike high Hunter is feeling now that he has seized power from Biden’s advisors and is in the process of forcing Joe down the D party’s throat? And then if he actually succeeds in forcing Joe down the country’s throat? Might actually be the one thing that can compete with crack for him.

God help us all.

What does betting on an event have to do with your sense of hope in someone’s decency? Biden dropping seems to largely hinge on whether Hunter and Jill get to a place where they are advising him to drop out. I don’t know how to handicap that, but it doesn’t seem better than 50/50.

My assessment may be incomplete. It’s possible that there is actual leverage over Biden in some area that I am not considering.

I think the mod was talking about spe, you’ve been here before

OK Q