2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Why am I supposed to be shocked that Joe’s son is a close confidant?

1 Like

Not current

Not current

Not current

Lolololoolololololl. When the Bidens told fellow Ds that Hunter is cooking up a plot to knife anyone that opposes them, they did it through Jill’s last spokesman rather than his official WH spokesman who told everyone on the record. Totally doesn’t count!

There’s a clear way to argue that you think Biden should leave. It involves talking about polls coming in (which aren’t great), talking about the damage it’s doing to the party, how things could come together, etc.

The bullshit about his son is just dumb

Your source doesn’t say that. Again, you’ve lost the plot.

You normies may think that it is weird to bring in a recently convicted crackhead, but he is good at political knife fighting! Just Rs though, us attacking other Ds
right now is wholly unrelated!

I’m up for a $100 emotional hedge, would be happy to lose it if he steps aside.

You think Hunter is going to hesitate to knife fight you politically? Dude has been in countless real life knife fights with other crackheads. This is child’s play to him!

DJ Momala needs to drop the needle on this:

firsttime.jpg

4 Likes

All those things are obvious. His son is either a reason or the reason those aren’t getting through to Joe and that compounds the problem. It’s a circle of massively destructive shit.

Hunter validates Biden’s belief he should stay in and becomes his fiercest advocate-> Joe is more inclined to stay in, trust Hunter more and shun people who think Biden should leave->Hunter validates Biden’s belief he should stay in and remains his fiercest advocate-> Joe is more inclined to stay in, trust Hunter more and shun people who think Biden should leave->….

So even if Joe wins, which he won’t because the above is obvious to any non-partisan, we have a dangerous bunker mentality with a diminished President.

Didn’t a “political astrologist” run the country with Nancy Reagan? This might be worse.

This is not supported at all, and you’re simply using Hunter’s previous drug use to dehumanize him. It’s lazy, and not worth addressing

Fine. then we should have more heavily held Hunter being a degenerate felon crackhead against Joe back when he was running for election. We all knew that Hunter was making tens of millions of dollars by telling people he had Joe’s ear. We just hand waved it away because we all “knew” that Joe wouldn’t take anything his crackhead son said seriously.

seriously just straight up trump propaganda.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/08/opinion/biden-democratic-nominee.html

You guys tried making Hunter’s history of drug abuse an issue in 2016. Turns out no one actually cares and Joe standing by his son actually resonated with a lot of people.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ok, in addition to telling to people ignoring the debate, let’s also tell people to ignore the countless, consistent reporting like this on Hunter since day 1 after the debate:

One of the strongest voices imploring Mr. Biden to resist pressure to drop out was his son Hunter Biden, whom the president has long leaned on for advice, said one of the people informed about the discussions, who, like others, spoke on condition of anonymity to share internal deliberations. Hunter Biden wants Americans to see the version of his father that he knows — scrappy and in command of the facts — rather than the stumbling, aging president Americans saw on Thursday night.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/30/us/politics/biden-debate-anxious-democrats.html

Again, don’t give a f how hard you personally are willing to go in Ridin for Biden, it’s not going to work. People are not going to ignore the evidence of their eyes and ears and Trump will cakewalk to the Presidency.

Representative Jim Clyburn and the Times Opinion columnist Ezra Klein have spoken about a Democratic “mini-primary,” and I want to build on that.

Okay sorry Ezra but like anyone spend 30 seconds thinking about whether the Democratic Party can pull off anything resembling a new primary process, from scratch, in the next 4-6 weeks. Logging in to the shittiest, most hastily-assembled phone app you’ve ever seen where you press a button saying “I promise I am a Democrat and definitely not a Republican or Russian” and pick your choice only to look up results later that night and see Tulsi Gabbard has won with more than the population of the United States

I didn’t say shit about Hunter, actually. I bought the story that we should have empathy for Joe and congratulate him for standing by Hunter. I agreed that it was ridiculous that Hunter would have any sway whatsoever on Joe’s decisionmaking and if foreign oligarchs wanted to waste their money on Hunter’s lobbying then joke is on them.

Joe was clearly just keeping his deeply damaged son close to him because he loved him unconditionally and wanted Hunter to stop hurting himself.

And yet here we are…