2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

I’m sorry but I don’t think Donald is a favorite to still be alive/free in 2028. I think he’s done after this thankfully.

Literally did a failed coup and is a coin flip to regain the office, if you think the justice system will save us you haven’t been paying attention.

1 Like

Harris winning and Trump sticking around is GOAT scenario. That primary would devastate GOP

1 Like

Trump would still be a favorite for the '28 nom imo but have no chance of winning the general as dementia gets worse lol

Even the more reputable books have Kamala only in the low 70s to win the popular vote. I’m probably more pessimistic than most on here on her chances winning the election. But I think it’s a damn near certainty that she wins the popular vote.

Trump is 100% gonna declare he’s running in 2028 on november 6th, whether he wins or loses

1 Like

Dude, we cannot be relying on the goodwill of Republicans. Even if Kemp did the right thing last time maybe the lack on consequences for many of Trump helpers last time might sway him help Trump this time.

The rules aren’t gonna be the same for him as they were for Biden. If voters are unsatisfied with the economy after 4 years of Kamala then Trump or any other challenger to the incumbent will have a shot.

WaPo: Georgia judge blocks array of rules approved by pro-Trump election board (gift link)

:vince:

The judge struck down more than a half-dozen new rules, including one that allowed county election officials to launch investigations of irregularities, which critics feared would delay certification.

:vincelaser:

It’s almost like common law was designed to prevent some of this exact behavior.

So, next step is that the Rs shop an appeal up to a sympathetic MAGA judge and get this ruling overturned? Then the election goes forward with the shitty rules in place?

(Sorry, just “awfulizing” as I’ve become conditioned to do since 2016.)

1 Like

https://x.com/justinbaragona/status/1846677517953896645

:vince: :vince: :vince: :vince:

3 Likes
1 Like

Yeah Kamala is a real professional which honestly is a huge relief. I really like how obviously nuanced her prep is. She reminds me a lot of Obama in a bunch of good ways, and she also doesn’t remind me of Obama in a lot of good ways. For lack of a nicer way to say this Obama was soft.

5 Likes

I was wondering how she was going to inevitably handle that and she completely nailed it imo, her prep for anything she does is pretty incredible imo

ETA - my pony should have done more prep

3 Likes

Nah her prep deserves two praise posts. We all know she was waiting for that absolutely horseshit question. She literally gotcha’d his gotcha it was beautiful. They had her on and got absolutely nothing clippable lol. She got plenty.

LFG!!!

Meanwhile she’s getting called dumb by Kristi Noem. MAGA can’t fuck off soon enough.

I actually think every time she does an appearance viewed by a hostile audience like the Rogan podcast its impact gets amplified by their lies about her abilities. Cognitive dissonance isn’t good for voter turnout.

Obviously I’m not feeling amazing about polling situation but Harris is genuinely a way better politician than she is given credit for. As far as battlefield promotions go this is like best case scenario

4 Likes