2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

The tape mattered, but it wasn’t enough, because the email shit that came right before election day.

1 Like

Can’t even show up to an NRA rally. JD will effectively be running the country from day 1.

Would probably help Trump tbh.

1 Like

Elmo already hinting he’s going to be the president. What could go wrong?

Agree here. And don’t let the networks censor it. They need to spend during College Football and NFL games, as well.

Well if that’s true (big if) then you would have to assume Kamala’s team is sitting on thousands of copies of the thing. If Omarosa can hear it then it can’t be too hard to get.

I gotta think some of the black voters currently planning on voting for Trump would be dissuaded by the n-word tape.

The former president was to deliver the keynote speech at what the NRA titled a “Defend the 2nd” event, a reference to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution that protects the right of Americans to own firearms. A Trump campaign official said the event was canceled due to a scheduling conflict.

We’ll have to keep an eye on whatever extremely busy events he’s getting up to on October 22!

1 Like

The stable genius flexing his foreign policy chops:

2 Likes

I’m liking the vibes this past week, I think we going to see Harris #s continue to dip a little through early next week as old stuff released and we going to get a bit of rally last 2 weeks into election

2 Likes

Congrats on going yard in your first at bat!

1 Like

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1847024907521347765?t=r4h8pLz7oEOCP6tVznSgWQ&s=19

6 Likes

If she loses it is an indictment of the country, not her.

7 Likes

I bet you’re wrong about that.

Yeah she’s already been caught once bluffing about tapes

Voted today. Early voting started yesterday, the lines were long. Went by this afternoon, in and out in five minutes.

The big show:
:white_check_mark: electors for Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz
US senate:
:white_check_mark: Gloria Johnson
House (TN-8, max gerrymandered):
:white_check_mark: Sarah Freeman
State house (District 83, gerrymandered, but not insurmountable)
:white_check_mark: Noah Nordstrom (got to shake his hand and talk a bit in the parking lot)

Everything else on the ballot was town aldermen mostly running unopposed. Fwiw my state legislators are the two most odious choads in the legislature (mark white in the state house and Brent Taylor in the state senate).

The new voting machines are pretty nice, it’s electronic but it prints out you vote and it’s all human readable so you can verify everything before dropping the printout into the scanner.

ETA: RFK is on the ballot in Tennessee.

3 Likes

Trump’s town hall on Fox got 3 million viewers. Kamala’s interview on Fox got 7 million viewers. That got to be great for the unhinged old narcissist’s ego!

1 Like

When even the Times is consistently noticing & writing about Trump’s decline, it must be bad

(^ gift link)

1 Like

“I think she had a mission” is so much more devious than “she didn’t have a clue”.