2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

It would need to change to blow over and that’s not how senility works.

Feels like it’s picking up steam!

Obviously Reddit is a biased selection of articles but probably shows the direction of attack over next 2 weeks

1 Like

Wasserman is the only Twitter bro I trust

His rallies turning into clown shows

Former President Donald Trump was forced to pause his rally Friday for more than 15 minutes because his microphone stopped working mid-sentence. Trump paced around the stage as he waited for the issue to get resolved.

Once the audio was restored, Trump told the crowd he won’t pay the bill from the “stupid company that rented us this crap.”

That’s a beautiful thing. And it’s just from r/politics. There’s a lot more where that came from.

How much are we betting he accidentally turned the microphone off and his team pretended it was broken not to further out him as a demented fool?

1 Like

The answer is that ignoring dementia is a time honored tradition since Reagan

1 Like

Wasn’t Wilson severely diminished his last few months-stroke?

Oh, maybe? I guess I should have said since at least Reagan.

Unfortunately the election is in 2 weeks. We are out of time.

1 Like

Ask Hillary how irrelevant last minute scandals are.

1 Like

lol, jokes on them, he wasn’t paying that bill anyway.

1 Like

Hot take: I don’t think the email scandal at the last minute actually did much. Her polling numbers were already declining in the lead up to the Comey release. It’s eerily similar to what Kamala’s numbers have been doing the past few weeks.

Pretty hot take imo. I definitely don’t recall the timing of her poll slump as you do.

1 Like

I just looked at the 538 polling average and you’re right, the Comey release to Congress was October 28th and the polls really tightened up after that. I remembered it differently.

2 Likes