2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

you do not, under any circumstances, gotta hand it to matt drudge

6 Likes

Nate has Harris officially ahead today

So the Dems stood down in Maine, despite knowing that the deadline to change Maine’s one electoral vote district was earlier than Nebraska’s? So now Republicans can change it there and Dems can’t respond?

Cool, cool.

If that changes, Kamala’s most likely path to 270 (Blue Wall) becomes a path to 269 and a Trump victory. Forces her to win another whole state, which probably widens the EC/popular vote gap.

Very curious how much this would shift equity in the models - 5% to 10% towards Trump?

Far less than that imo.

There’s basically only one plausible scenario for a 270-268 map (which would turn into a 269-269 loss) that I see. I can’t imagine it’s any more than a 1% change in equity.

Still not zero (and therefore very not good) though.

Huh?

Fact check: 12 completely fictional stories Trump has told in the last month

(Daniel Dale)

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/19/politics/fact-check-donald-trump-fictional-stories/index.html

We need more of this from the media.

2 Likes

Maine and North Carolina each have one district that usually goes the opposite way of the state and gets a separate electoral vote. Maine’s is rural and basically an auto EV for the GOP, Nebraska’s is Omaha and leans left pretty significantly.

Maine has a deadline, as it takes new laws 90 days to take effect. Nebraska has a shorter or maybe no deadline.

Nebraska Republicans started talking about changing the state to winner take all, so Maine Dems said they’d retaliate to keep things even. Republicans shut up about it, Dems decided it was over, and as soon as the Maine deadline passed Nebraska Republicans started discussing it again.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the context. I didn’t know what you were referring to.

It’s probably one of, if not the, most likely combo though.

Got my early voting complete in what would normally be a swing state but thanks to coconut vibes I’m just running up the score.

5 Likes

I am going to have the mail-in ballot ready to go but prefer to vote day of.

My work travel looks like it’s breaking for me to be at home on Election Day.

https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1837292424705507820?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

3 Likes

2 Likes

Mark my words we aren’t going to go a week from now to election day without some major disaster for the Trump campaign. This time it was one of the many dipshit nominees he picked because of how many nice things they said about him and next week it’ll be several something else’s. This is a full blown NPD meltdown guys not only is he not going to pull up, but he’s actually pushing down while pushing the throttle to the max. When he slams into the ground he’s going to be traveling as fast as he possibly can be.

1 Like

I have my mail in ballot coming. But I’m a tad worried about it, because my signature isn’t always identical. I’m also worried about violence and voter intimidation in our swing district. Will probably vote by mail but would be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned about shenanigans.

1 Like

Hahah this fucking genius can’t just shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing himself

https://twitter.com/billackman/status/1837249749059006975

He’s an absolute dolt. He got FPS and couldn’t even pull of a SPAC scam during peak SPAC mania when other grifters were able to take dogshit like sustainable tomato farms public at 1bn+ valuation.

lmao A+ community note

This game is about turnout and nothing else.