2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

It’s also a byproduct of more black-owned businesses now than four years ago.

The polls are not wrong about black or youth voters

I would not be surprised if black men are less predisposed to vote for a woman of color than a white man. Plus anti incumbency bias, and economic vibes.

I would not want to head into November with the election riding on whether those black polling numbers for Trump are wrong.

Yeah my feeling is these numbers for both youth and minority voters are “real” but lot of them are very convincible and may swing home before election. Harris still doesn’t even have universal name recognition. I hear “what’s her name? Pamela? Tamela?” several times a week still. So I expect the polling in late Oct going to look a lot better. If it still not good then I don’t see it being a huge error come Election Day

Dafuq?

So if both of Obama’s parent’s were Kenyan, still not black?

I understand the point they are trying to make, but you can’t use that to claim that someone isn’t black, when they clearly are.

…rural owner of a solar company incoherently complaining about democratic policies that have personally benefitted him

never forget

2 Likes

Great quote about surprising competence in the Harris campaign: Inside the fast-moving launch of Kamala Harris for president

4 Likes

Can’t ever go wrong doing the exact opposite of whatever veteran dem strategists recommend

9 Likes

https://x.com/slothropsmap/status/1824943674587066853

4 Likes

I refuse to trust that “on the street or in the diner” interviews are legit. Just way too often we find out that they are plants (and wouldn’t doubt that some are just straight up paid).

Having spent a lot of time in small town Nebraska with a Runza, I can tell you the name means “what you get after eating here”.

That’s nuts. Also think “When we fight, we win” is a great one.

Sure thing that’s what is going on!

Can you explain to me why Trump is causing a once in a generation type realignment of black voters against a black candidate?

Sure thing bud, because all the polls say so and they are done by experts and generally quite accurate! I trust them over a guy whose 2 political bets that I know of were Trump losing the primary in 2016 and Biden staying in the race in 2024.

If you want to bet on the shared media exit poll having trumps support at more than 18% lmk

Oh so now we’re trusting the polls all of a sudden? :leolol:

That’s a bad bet for LW’s position, because even if he’s right, the polls showing an average of 18% would generally imply he’d win only half the time. It’s not a test of his assertion vs yours.

1 Like

He says he trusts polls, 18% is the average. He wants 16%? Sure. Let’s do it.

Exit polls are massively different than telephone/online polling.