2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

It doesn’t have to be a celebrity performer, it could be someone like Mike Pence. Could be someone like Mark Cuban or The Rock. But Queen Bey and Taylor or bust imo.

1 Like

Funny thing is, before bed last night I told my wife, who’s a HUGE fan of Beyonce that if it’s happening, given that Kamala’s campaign is super competent, the leaks will start in the morning and they’ll be vague and drive speculation, and then in the afternoon it’ll ramp up and they’ll let the media get a glimpse of Beyonce entering the arena.

So far, so good!

She got back to the States yesterday, her plane went to Nashville. Maybe it overshadows her a bit, but the bump in viewership among women that Kamala would get for her speech assuming the performance is right before it would be so massive, you have to go for it.

The Tennessee Three will be speaking tonight in addition to Gifford’s. There’s going to be a lot of time spent on gun control, I think.

1 Like

https://x.com/simonwdc/status/1826446985555312913?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

So that stat from Bill was actually mostly accurate

1 Like

Yes but I’m told that approximately 55M of those 49.6M jobs have been taken by illegals. Many people are saying it.

https://x.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1826678723657036062?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

2 Likes

OH YAY! MIKE PENCE!

• Literally no one ever
1 Like

I don’t think they warrant this kind of secrecy/build-up.

3 Likes

The Rock said he wasn’t endorsing Biden again - doubt he’d endorse Kamala.

It seems almost unfair to get Beyoncé or Taylor after the best Trump could manage was Kid Rock.

Some might even call it blatant ELECTION INTERFERENCE which is of course UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

That’s a good one. I think my head would explode.

The secrecy would make a lot of sense for Pence given:

a) MAGA already tried to kill him once, so it’s a legit security issue
b) He’s boring as fuck, so less people would tune in for him than for a big secret.

That said, Trump’s VP endorsing Kamala would be - in the immortal words of Joe Biden - a big fucking deal.

I’d still prefer Beyonce and Taylor.

If it’s Pence I take back every good thing I’ve said about the campaign.

3 Likes

If they have Pence there, fine I guess.

But if that’s the big hyped surprise, LOL.

1 Like

We got anything more than that one tweet about it being something big?

I can’t be this, can it?

My money is still on Taylor Swift. Would they have already shown the Freedom video if it is Beyonce?

It’s Melania, hence the secrecy. She’s going give Michelle’s speech again.

4 Likes

Speakers tonight (can’t find anything suggesting an order):

Deb Haaland (Sec. of Interior)
Alex Padilla (CA Senator)
Bob Casey
Tammy Baldwin
Elizabeth Warren
Mark Kelly & Gabby Giffords
Maura Healey (MA gov)
Gretchen Whitmer
Roy Cooper
Adam Kinzinger (former GOP rep who supported Trump’s second impeachment)
Lucy McBath (GA rep)
Elissa Slotkin (MI rep & Senate candidate)
Colin Allred (TX rep & Senate candidate & former NFL player)
Ruben Gallego (AZ rep & Senate candidate)
Tennessee Three