2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

The second part of that poll looks dismal. I’m not buying that she’s running the same in AZ and TX.

I can buy it, given a lot of conservatives fleeing California to Arizona.

Ah well, nevertheless!

I thought this whole thing was just being tossed out anyway because it used evidence from when he was president and scotus said that is a no no?

Is this tweet from 2020? The political verdict was already rendered.

1 Like

Didn’t the Harris campaign ask for the mics to be on just to preempt Trump. Omg if Harris for it, then we have to be against open mics.

What does she have to adjust to? It seemed to be the default format all along.

(I’m hoping this is the campaign mindfucking Donnie and as it turns out media is so gullible.

Of course I’m pain killers and muscle relaxers for my back, that’s another explanation.

That’s a different case and the charges were refiled to get around the SCOTUS ruling.

Great country we have where a person who’s a coinflip to win the Presidency has so many active criminal trials going on that it’s hard to keep track of which one is being discussed.

Don’t worry guys! He’s going to pay that E Jean money soon! They’re totally going to repo trump tower! They’re super srs this time.

:vince3:

The Churchill thing might send my lawnmower into orbit.

In the hush money case I believe the Trump legal team arguing some the testimony presented to jury was related to statements made while Trump was president and would no longer be admissible so could get it tossed on appeal. Wonder if pushing the sentencing out is actually a way to delay the appeal to slow down the “total exoneration” that may occur

Me too. On the other hand, there’re probably some posters on UP that would argue the “Churchill was the villain of WW2” side.

I think the hush money sentencing being delayed is for the best. Honestly, I think his martyr complex helps fire up his base right before the election. His polling fucking went up when he was convicted.

He’s never facing any consequences anyway. He’s winning this election most likely.

lmao Nate is on one of the Russia lists for sure

https://x.com/admcrlsn/status/1832114023384420729

Feel like he really wants Trump to win and him been the one to call for it or he feels personally insulted about Walz or something. Seems to have had a lot of “attitude” in commentary lately

Nate Silver is on Theil-bakced Polymarket’s payroll as an “advisor,” obv all of his predictions are going to come with a serious pro-Trumpy conflict of interest.

Man, if you told me in 2004 that 20 years later Dick Cheney would be publicly endorsing the Democratic Black female former Senator from California for President, I don’t even know what I’d think. We are so far through the looking glass it’s not even funny.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/06/politics/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-president/index.html

Ah don’t worry. My N8slappy friend is all over it.

“Well akshually they’re in college now! And Nate doesn’t get anyone elected, and his ratings are better! Yougov is worse bro.”

I’m eagerly awaiting this headline turning into “Cheney endorsement puts Harris into a bind” by tomorrow AM