2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

That fucking guy

Melina just threatened me for wanting yellow eyes.

1 Like

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1834664136271188032

Guess I’m ponied here, but JFC this is getting terrifying. Springfield, OH is just a normal dipshit Midwest town and these goose-steppers are sending bomb threats to the schools. Someone’s gonna get shot if this goes on.

Gotta love the Republicans Against Trump pointing out that he cannot deport them because they’re here legally. He can easily deport them if he wins.

Also, fuck DeWine. He’s not even up for re-election! There’s nothing stopping him from acting like an adult and calling out this bullshit hatemongering that’s threatening his constituents. Complete moral cowardice.

The least bad republicans are still really fucking bad.

What someone really needs to do is find out who Melania is banging on the side and hit him with that. His lawnmower will go into another galaxy and plenty of MAGA might have second thoughts if they know big daddy is getting cucked.

Yeah, it’s dirty, but I’ll make an exception for him.

3 Likes

Man, I’m old enough to remember when affairs were a thing that actually hurt politicians.

Well at least he’s more logically consistent then 100% of MAGA.

That might be about as pro-choice a statement as a Pope can make.

There is a Daily Show clip on YouTube about the whole thing and unfortunately Joe doesn’t have the mobility to perform such a stunt…

do you mean the immigrants or the Republicans Against Trum[?

They still do.

If they have (D) next to their name.

1 Like

Like:

Cunningham led Tillis in the polls throughout much of the campaign.[40]

On October 3, the New York Times wrote that the race had fallen into “utter mayhem” within a period of a few hours after Tillis tested positive for COVID-19 and Cunningham admitted to exchanging sexual text messages with a woman who was not his wife, damaging an image that leaned heavily on his character and military service. Days later, the woman, Arlene Guzman Todd, stated that she had a consensual physical relationship with Cunningham in 2020.[41]

Following the disclosure of the texts and his response, Cunningham “assumed a position of complete radio silence, withdrawing from the campaign trail [save] for a last-minute appearance in Charlotte with the rapper Common”.[48] In late October, Cunningham’s polling lead eroded.[49]

Go oversee more kid rape you fucking hat wearing weirdo.

https://x.com/dieworkwear/status/1834695183566598617?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

:leolol:

1 Like

I definitely see why she gets along with Trump of the legendary Trump steak company.

This dude is so hyperelite

F the pope. Last organization on earth anyone should take moral guidance from.

They continue to allow dioceses to try all goods of legal machinations to not pay molestation claims.

I continue to be stunned by how good the comms got how fast.

4 Likes

Perhaps nothing would solidify their support more strongly than “finding this out”.