2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Love seeing her just straight up laughing at him.

They need to combine the laughing at him with the ticky-tack grifts. “Isn’t sad that the former President’s grifts are so small? So tacky? Tennis shoes? Trading cards? Bibles? Say what you want about Jared Kushner, but $2B out of the Saudis? Now that’s a real grift!”

1 Like

Trump as a Bible salesman kills me. It’s such a stereotype, I think even in movies form the 30’s when some guy is a Bible salesman the audience knows he’s a grifter.

YouGov has the race unchanged by the debate lol… They still have 46-45 Kamala nationally, which is a Trump electoral college win.

From their release on the poll:

Harris was the clear winner of the debate but her narrow lead over Trump in the election was the same after the debate as before it. Other indicators for Harris improved, a possible precursor for later gains from her debate win. Many Americans — and particularly Trump supporters — believe false claims he made in the debate.

Who won?
Harris 55%
Trump 25%

32% believe the 2020 election was stolen, 21% believe it’s legal to kill a baby after birth in some states, and 20% believe Haitians are abducting and eating dogs and cats in Springfield.

I mean it’s not a surprise that even plenty of Trump supporters are willing to admit he got rolled in the debate, but they don’t care because they would never ever ever not vote for him anyway. I mean in here, 99% of us would have voted for a drooling Biden or a ham sandwich or whatever was on the D ticket, so I get it.

Did they give details about the “other indicators”? If it’s new D voter registrations, particularly among 18-30s, then sure, that sounds good. That’s really been the biggest thing to hang our hat on, a bloc of new voters that should be reliably if not overwhelmingly D and are somewhat inaccessible by polling.

1 Like

WHERE’S MELINA?

WHERE’S MALENIA?

It is entirely a game a turnout, not changing peoples’ minds. Get our people to actually vote and discourage theirs from doing so.

https://x.com/thegoodliars/status/1834613637882782144?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

1 Like

As stupid as it is, they should hit Trump with the he is banging Loomer stuff to get him off message and have the media cover something

Do you buy that that is a well-orchestrated distraction? On one hand if she’s at the debate and he crushed it, no one would be talking about her because the focus would be on him. But, given how abysmal he was, how many conspiracies he spouted, he can lean into this rather than him not saying he hopes Ukraine wins the war, or his insultingly racist answer on Kamala’s heritage, the election loss stuff, etc. I just don’t know how far we should lean into him banging Loomer if it’s all one big con that does little to dissuade his base or point out how alienating and insulting he is to immigrants.

I’m not sure any other reaction would have been better. Joe flipping on some citizen over a Trump hat doesn’t seem very useful. Him doing some “come on man, I’m serious, he’s bad news” just seems like a way to draw more fire from the Trump campaign. Him making a joke and signing it seems like it has the littlest reach and shortest legs of over reacting to it.

1 Like

The guy is bringing terrorism onto his own constituents because he’s racist and he thinks it will help him win the election:

At the very least keep saying it publicly because Melania may freak out and make his life miserable, which would be wonderful and also entertaining.

1 Like

That would require a certain amount of cleverness from Trump and his surrogates that I do not believe for one second exists.

:harold:

1 Like

(video in link. bsky has video now!)

Also there’s fractures within the gop about this (mtg, thom, etc). This should be pushed

loooooooooool

For sure. I don’t think Kamala should be the one to do it, naturally, but less serious surrogates should definitely stoke this.

1 Like

Take the Trump hat, sign:

*Sorry I kicked Trump’s ass. *

Your favorite President,
Sleepy Joe Biden

Then hold it up to the camera with a thumbs up for pictures and give it back.

1 Like