2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Man, you could get a Patek Philippe for 100k.

If you want some copium, jbouie posted a TikTok about how Trump’s ground game is basically nonexistent (compare to 2020 when Dems scaled back their ground game a lot during the pandemic, compared to Republicans who were like “what pandemic”) and how that can impact the degree to which intentions to vote for Trump, as captured by polls, translate into actual votes for Trump.

7 Likes

2008 level landslide

Yeah but you’d also have to know anything about watches to know that, to Trump’s fans that just sounds like some kinda French coward name, they need a strong tough watch.

1 Like

Oh shit we’re winning Indiana again? :vince3:

We’re not winning Indiana. Or Texas, settle down, folks.

Harris needs to put out quick blast of ads of Trump talking about “more beachfront real estate” once power back in GA/NC

4 Likes

What makes me happy is that I know they will. Or it’ll be a better version of what you’re envisioning. Their ad game is the best I’ve ever seen. Also huge crucial difference they seem to be using the internet not only to raise money but to do political advertising meant to persuade voters.

The combination of the no Trump ground game and the Harris campaign seeming to be aggressively competent is really an amazing scientific experiment into how much political campaigning even matters.

The Trump ads are also horrendous and extremely racist.

Every single one I’ve heard has been random illegal immigrant commits random heinous crime against a white person. Kamala supports this!!!

It’s 0% about what makes him a better candidate for any reason.

The only negative datapoints we even have right now are a few scattered polls that conflict with other polls

Got a large packet of GOP election flyers and other campaign materials hung on my door yesterday. Seems like a big waste of money but whatever.

I learned that liberal democrats are against “medical freedom” and “election integrity” and “free speech” and for “killing live birth babies”!

Also, Arizona’s current 15-week abortion ban is fine actually, Prop 139 “goes too far”.

The one on the right is particularly amusing, the framing is so defensive: That moment when someone says “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump”, I simply reply…

It wasn’t that long ago that a central plank of American conservatism was “Character matters!” Now just a complete 180: Only VALUES matter, character is irrelevant.

3 Likes

What the hell is that abomination next to the Arizona flag in the bottom right?

2 Likes

The states we can win are only limited by our imaginations.

1 Like

1 Like

lol at first I thought “that must be some ancient 48-star flag” but no, it has 50, someone just wildcatted their own arrangement of stars for the hell of it

1 Like

fyp

Lol:

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1839702260718121092

1 Like

I’ll take it, and Congressional flip here would be very nice as well:

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1839701539167809857

For the first 6 months after I moved to AZ, I couldn’t figure out why folks here were so enthusiastic about the plight of the Tibetan people. :harold:

Flag_of_Arizona.svg

Flag_of_Tibet.svg

1 Like

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1839453750995345828

2 Likes