2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Meanwhile RCP shifts MN to toss-up even though their polling average has her up 6%.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1839655049078677794?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

All 50 states!

2 Likes

And then the DNC to me via text:

IF YOU DON’T SEND $30 IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE

1 Like

https://x.com/whstancil/status/1839762239165002110

7 Likes

This is amazing. One of the most incredible things I have ever seen. She completely destroyed his ego, confidence and psyche. Just a masterclass.

1 Like

Love the advertisements going on with the live stream. Didn’t know ivermectin was still a thing.

I like how by calling it a “contagion emergency kit” they are carefully not making any claims about what it’s supposed to treat/cure, thereby avoiding FDA enforcement.

:vince:

We should all be grifting right wing idiots, get rich and have fun doing it

2 Likes

I’ve got some budesonide right here, is that supposed to be some sort of miracle cure? I think I got mine at Walgreens for like $14, maybe I should try re-selling it.

We’re so turbofucked when the next spillover virus comes (and it will).

Umm, aren’t several of those, including azithromycin and oseltamivir, controlled substances available by prescription only?

2 Likes

They are prescription medications but none of them scheduled controlled substances. Not sure how they get around the prescription aspect, maybe included in the kit is a 10 second “consultation” to prescribe the kit to you

Yeah it must be this, this is a similar looking company so technically the meds are prescribed to you but I would suspect if regulators scrutinized it would not even come close to meeting a standard of care doctor interaction

1 Like

RCP total trash. Cook instead.

It’s absolutely some fraudulent consult

I used “controlled substance” wrong, but yeah, I didn’t think you could just go on Amazon and order antibiotics….

Laws are for libs. I’m sure they’re operating like 8 shell companies deep anyway.

Yeah I mean you’re right you shouldn’t be able to do this stuff. Telehealth laws are being exploited in shady ways