2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Peggy Noonan itt

2 Likes

Also my other take is RFK was giving us false confidence at times in past and those folks were coming home to Trump anyway so it not like Trump impressing voters with his recent shit we just finally getting a real picture of where the race likely always was

1 Like

We are in the phase where the euphoria from Biden dropping out is waning, and we’re right back where we always were going - Biden stays and we get our ass beat, or Biden goes and we get our ass beat. We had a bit of fun in the middle there, but America wants this, and America is going to get it.

I can see that argument from an emotional state but it’s hard for me to look at this blue line and think the data is telling us this story

Well, Biden won the popular vote by 4.5% in 2020 and eeked out a win. For all the talk about the EC margin coming more closely into alignment with the popular vote margin, that could just be due to polls underestimating Trump again. +3.4% is probably a close loss for Kamala.

All depends which lines you decide to hitch your wagon to imo.

Which lines you suggest? Doesn’t look like any the averages or modeling suggests mass euphoria that now switched to a beat down in last week or two. Certainly possible we been losing all along but I think people making stories to fit expected variance in polling. I mean just look at how many dots are on there, things naturally all over place

I’m not suggesting anyone look at any particular polling and latch on, but there surely have been tons of swing state polls that aren’t looking particularly good. Bottom line is all anyone has is their feels, but my feels say Daddy is coming home because America is hungry for the racism and bigotry.

I’m not seeing your numbers in 538, but I might not understand what you are counting.

I think you’re looking at adjusted polls, not actual polls.

1 Like

We’re about a month out, a little early for the bed wetting. But i guess it’s on brand. Can’t live your life watching every poll trying to predict what’s going to happen.

Genuinely think Dems should take one of these 12 year olds the GOP is forcing to give birth and just plaster their face on absolutely everything. Every single commercial print ad whatever, like make the entire campaign about the GOP making this exact 12 year old (not 12 year olds generally, this exact one) have their rapists baby.

“What’s your trade policy.”

“Donald Trump made Katie birth her rapists child”

On repeat. Do their racism playbook on our best issue.

3 Likes

Forcing the national conversation back onto abortion is so obviously the winning play. Of course they’re to goddamn stupid to do this.

Look at what the Republicans do: every ad is graphically about Mexicans streaming across the border, every question gets routed back to immigration. They’re just better at politics and they care about winning more.

This but imagine the opponent is bluffing so we’re already ahead and we’re not folding. Vibes is a lock, book it.

2 Likes

For tonight I propose 1 day ban for anyone declaring Vance the debate winner less than 5 minutes into debate unless it’s because Walz is dead/etc

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/28/politics/tim-walz-vice-president-debate/index.html

Walz is not a master debater. Mayor Pete was the perfect guy to prep him though.

Yeah I don’t predict walz to have some glorious win, I just think the rumors of his death are going to be greatly exaggerated

Honestly, I needed this. For the vibes.

https://x.com/dylanotes/status/1841280151780266347

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1841216282001072442

GET HIM TIM, TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB