2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

go fuck yourself ikes, lol “impossible data” like yeah man who could possibly comprehend how man interviews the president of the united states of america has done? It’s a MYSTERY!

1 Like

You said dozens, so that implies at least 24+. You can name one. He’s done 118 over 3.5 years, which is 33 per year and implies around 16.5 this year if he’s maintaining his pace. Of course, his pace seems to be slowing.

Quite the different tone than when demanding sets of data from me and insisting it’s good faith!

You’re not so subtly missing an additional 34 press conferences and 570 informal Qs and As. If you want to say it’s a pace of 16.5 per year therefore it’s not dozens go right on ahead I guess. Makes no difference to me. The point is that he hasn’t been hiding, and it’s false to suggest otherwise.

I have, yet again, provided data. You, yet again, are relying on zillow surveys and feels.

OK, let’s talk press conferences! The only two presidents who have averaged fewer press conferences per year than Joe Biden are Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon. Reagan had Alzheimer’s and Nixon was the poster boy for criminality and corruption in the Oval Office until Trump.

Sounds like you agree with me:

What exactly is the argument here? Convincing Ikes that Biden needs to drop out isn’t going to, like, actually get Biden to drop out.

Convincing people that Biden has actually technically done dozens of interviews (and not just 16.5) doesn’t mean shit given the post-debate polling.

Biden is not dropping out, he has pretty long odds to win re-election, and if it’s going to happen, he absolutely has to go out and demonstrate that he’s “with it” beyond reading from teleprompters.

Again, what exactly is the argument?

We are at the point know where we need to debate whether liberal democracy is worth defending. If it can be so easily high jacked by criminal gang families on both sides of the aisle then what is the point?

And if one must be ruled by a gang, should one prefer the gang lead be the comparatively virulent young man in Donald Trump or the drooling, frail old man in Joe Biden?

https://x.com/JeffSharlet/status/1807839144808440121

Correct, we are ruled by competing gangs. That Joe is one smooth criminal. Wonder if he is disappointed that his son ended up a relatively low level gun toting crackhead felon or if he talks pride in criminality of all stripes.

You’re just repeating literal trump propaganda at this point. I’d suggest a break.

This is fair, and kinda what I pointed to in the post above. The issue I have, and continue to have, is that this debate shouldn’t have changed shit. The continued self-flagellation is just as much, if not bigger, problem than the debate.

Nah, the facade has been washed away and these assholes are proving themselves to be every bit the thugs that the Trumps are.

DNC considering a change! Nominating Biden earlier than planned to lock him in sooner.

Good job all around, A+, no notes. Looking forward to our new white Christian nationalist fascist state under Trump! Only have to live in this pesky fledgling democracy about six and a half more months!

This the Ohio ballot thing or something else?

Per Bloomberg:

That deadline has since been moved back, but the plans to nominate the president early could serve another purpose: helping to quell talk of a potential replacement or an open convention following Biden’s cataclysmic debate against Donald Trump.

Did you actually watch it?

When did the Dem thugs publicly state their support for Russia and North Korea?

Also, he finally beat Medicare!

Edit: grunched, but can’t really be repeated enough. B

No